Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pokeys
    Young & Charles >>> Peterson
    I'm not going to give it you, but if you get the homer label, don't act shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
      Originally posted by Pokeys
      Young & Charles >>> Peterson
      I'm not going to give it you, but if you get the homer label, don't act shocked.
      He is the reason I put the line in my sig.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Michael Griffin is a surefire 1st rounder now after watching that game, at first I thought at best Aaron Ross was a late 2nd-3rd rounder but I wouldn't be surprised to see him taken in the first, him and Griffin had some crazy hits.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Your telling me you guys dont think that Young & Charles together played better in that game than Peterson? They had more yards combined no fumbles and a better Yards Per CARRY.

Might want to read my comments over again because I didnt say neither of them were better than Peterson.
          Whats up buttercup!

Comment

Thoughts on the game:

Oklahoma;
            They played a strong overall game, what stuck out the most to me was their WR's ability to make the big plays to keep drives alive, I for one wrote them off but they showed me alot and look to be the strong part of their offense last year....Peterson is what he's always been, makes me sick he chose OU being a Texas fan but it is what it is, he shows that he will be an amazing NFL RB and is on another level as far as play, but Texas keyed in on him and made alot of big hits...I just felt like the difference for them was in the trenches, both of their lines were wore down by Texas in the 2nd half and it kept alot of drives alive and stuffed alot of runs by peterson...Peterson played decent, but he just has to make bigger plays, it was out downfall in tOSU game and same for them this game...he needed a few big down field plays to keep us honest, it never happened so we stacked at the line and have athleticism to make those plays....

Texas;
            Im not a Colt McCoy fan more so then I was Jevan Snead due to raw athleticism and talent but mccoy impresses me more and more each game...he's very efficient and shows he wont make the major mistakes, ala chris simms when he had control of the team....he still makes some bad throws but he also puts it in the spot where his wr's can make a play on the ball and its been working...Limas Sweed is very underrated and with his roy williams NFL build he is increasing his stock every day...On defense I still would like to see better play from the secondary on deep balls, alot of plays Ross was beat deep and was able to make a great play due to a bad thompson pass, where as troy smith was making them....He is a great corner, but his straight line speed isnt the greatest and i think teams try to exploit that....our d line and lb's is what anchors this team...the lb corps is fast enough to stay in pass coverage, and the d line puts so much pressure on the run or pass....And im also happy with the rb split we have with Young and Charles, keeps defenses honest and 2 fresh legs in the game...

Overall: I think both teams are very good this year, but i strongly believe Rhett Bomar would of made a slight difference, maybe not to win the game, but to keep it closer, where as Mccoy stepped up and made the big plays that either team would need....That Oregon game still hurts OU because they are talented enough to win out, and would only have one loss, and i can tell from bob stoops all game that game still stings

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I just got back from the game i had row 2 seats right on the corner of the goal-line where all the touchdowns were, my seats were so sick.

former #1 in post count on this site
              first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                Texas by a large margin. Don't fool yourselves.
                How about that. All you OU morons were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TCU
                  I just got back from the game i had row 2 seats right on the corner of the goal-line where all the touchdowns were, my seats were so sick.
                  I dont even want to know how much you paid for those tickets. It was probably some rediculous amount. First you get tickets to the TCU vs TECH game and now UT vs OU. Damn, you get all the good games.

Comment

Whats up buttercup!

Comment

that was priceless when they showed him crying at the end of the game lol...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information