No announcement yet.

mitch mustain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he's leaving. He stayed in school because there was some kind of deadline and he couldn't work out which school he wanted to be at before then, so he just enrolled for the semester or whatever the new time period is.

Comment

oooh i see so it seems like he could head to tulsa eventually

Comment

LA Times reports that he's coming to USC.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...adlines-sports

Comment

yup... going to play with damian williams...again. (the third time)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

wow, im kind of suprised he chose to come here
            Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Maybe he wants to be a career backup? I don't see him getting playing time over Booty or Sanchez.

Sig by Ctmagic24

Comment

It would be kinda funny if Sanchez outplayed him and made Mustain ride the bench until his RS Senior season.

I'm sure alot of Razorback fans would love it.

Comment

well i dont know how i feel about mustain coming here because I really want to see Sanchez start next and then Aaron Corp. I dont want him to cut into their playing time here at USC
                  Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
                    well i dont know how i feel about mustain coming here because I really want to see Sanchez start next and then Aaron Corp. I dont want him to cut into their playing time here at USC
                    Corp has no chance at beating out Mustain once Sanchez is gone. Mustain wasn't National POY for nothing.
                    Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Doesn't next years transfer year 2007 just count as a year off for him making him a True Soph. in 2008. Then he could RS in 2008 makiing him a RS Junior in 2009 which would leave him two years to start. Rocky Hinds did the same thing. He had already used his RS at USC, then sat out 2005, and entered last year as a RS Soph. The year off doesn't have to be a player's RS year does it?
                      Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

This sucks for Corp. I wonder if he will transfer because of this.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

Originally posted by HuskerNation View Post
                          Doesn't next years transfer year 2007 just count as a year off for him making him a True Soph. in 2008. Then he could RS in 2008 makiing him a RS Junior in 2009 which would leave him two years to start. Rocky Hinds did the same thing. He had already used his RS at USC, then sat out 2005, and entered last year as a RS Soph. The year off doesn't have to be a player's RS year does it?
                          Mustain played last year taking up his freshman season of eligibility. For transfers, it requires you to sit out one season. So Mustain will redshirt so he will not lose that season. So he will be a RS Sophmore for 2008.

He can play on the scout team, giving alot of help in practice, though.

Comment

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                            Mustain played last year taking up his freshman season of eligibility. For transfers, it requires you to sit out one season. So Mustain will redshirt so he will not lose that season. So he will be a RS Sophmore for 2008.

He can play on the scout team, giving alot of help in practice, though.
                            You're correct.

Comment

i wonder why he chose to come here though, there are probably so many other division 1 schools he could have started playing at immediately after his transfer went through. Texas, Oklahoma, UCLA, Cal, Oregon, Virginia Tech all make more sense to me than him choosing to come here. on the bright side though, if he does good it will be one more player at our disposal though i guess...
                              Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
                                i wonder why he chose to come here though, there are probably so many other division 1 schools he could have started playing at immediately after his transfer went through. Texas, Oklahoma, UCLA, Cal, Oregon, Virginia Tech all make more sense to me than him choosing to come here. on the bright side though, if he does good it will be one more player at our disposal though i guess...
                                Texas? I guess if Colt McCoy wasn't only in his Soph year and had a great Frosh year then yea that would make sense kinda...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information