X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he easily could have won the job at OU

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

maybe texas wasnt the best example but i still see it as a better choice than USC with all the depth at QB. i think he should have looked at Cal, Oregon, VT and Oklahoma though
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

This was a stupid move. We'll probably never hear from him again.

Comment

Originally posted by freebirdsrams02 View Post
          This sucks for Corp. I wonder if he will transfer because of this.
          damnit, i know. I really wanted to see corp too, stupid mustain.

Comment

Goodbye Matt Barkley. :(

Comment

im almost as excited to see corp start as i am sanchez. it will be exciting to see USC have a dual threat QB but i guess we might have to wait longer to see that...
              Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

If Corp is as good as advertised he'll beat out Mustain.

Mitch looked pretty pedestrian every time I watched him play. Matt Stafford was the best freshman QB in the SEC last year, but Mustain got all the hype.

Comment

man, i was hopin cal would get him. He would be amazing here
                  The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Comment

well i havent seen much of mustain except a few highlights and the USC vs. Arkansas game. i wasnt too impressed with what he did in the arkansas game. looked like he threw short, safe passes that only amounted in a few yards...maybe he wasnt as good in that game or has improved. i guess there is a reason why he is so high recruited but i do think corp still has potential to beat him out. might give sanchez a little more insentive to work harder knowing that mustain is here too which could be good
                    Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

One has to assume that the coaching staff told him the job will most likely be his because it's not everyday a guy decides to transfer to a team with two 5 star prospects already on the depth chart

Comment

good chance but on the other hand there are no garuntees at USC. technically its not even garunteed John David Booty will start next year but its pretty obvious he will. stafon johnson was the top recruited running back last year out of all the RBs and he has barely seen the field.
                        Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
                          well i havent seen much of mustain except a few highlights and the USC vs. Arkansas game. i wasnt too impressed with what he did in the arkansas game. looked like he threw short, safe passes that only amounted in a few yards...maybe he wasnt as good in that game or has improved. i guess there is a reason why he is so high recruited but i do think corp still has potential to beat him out. might give sanchez a little more insentive to work harder knowing that mustain is here too which could be good
                          That was only his very first college game. He looked impressive enough for it being the start of his college career.

Still, a stupid move considering there are plenty of other schools that he could've gone to where he could've essentially been guaranteed the starter spot after sitting out the year.

Comment

Originally posted by benchod View Post
                            That was only his very first college game. He looked impressive enough for it being the start of his college career.

Still, a stupid move considering there are plenty of other schools that he could've gone to where he could've essentially been guaranteed the starter spot after sitting out the year.
                            I agree. He could have gone to the University of Kentucky and taken over for Andre Woodson

Comment

well he probably believes he CAN beat out corp and possibly sanchez. i dont see him beating out sanchez though but who knows
                              Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

I dont want to be mean hear but... Mustain will sit the bench for the rest of his carrer maybe some games here and there but not a starter. The players Pete C. gets he wont play. Maybe he will get drafted in the 7th round as a senoir (matt cassell type thing)

If he went to a D2 school. He would not only play the rest of his carrer he would put of huge numbers and get drafted (3-4) as the best small school player.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information