mitch mustain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitch mustain?

whatever happened to mitch mustain and him possibly transfering to USC or another school? anybody know what he decided to do and if he will leave arkansas?
    Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

he was at usc's trojan huddle yesterday. I, however, don't want him.

Comment

He will get ZERO playing time at USC if he transfers. I think his best bet would be to stay at Arkansas or transfer to a smaller school...

Comment

he is a idiot if he thinks he'll ever play at USC.... Sanchez is older than him but I wouldn't doubt them pulling in another 5 star signal caller this year.

Comment

Originally posted by energizerbunny View Post
          he is a idiot if he thinks he'll ever play at USC.... Sanchez is older than him but I wouldn't doubt them pulling in another 5 star signal caller this year.
          They signed Aaron Corp this year who will be their next big QB.

Mustain should seriously consider going to a school on the rise like a Kentucky or a Vanderbilt in order to make a name for himself

Comment

Does anyone know if Mustain is practicing in the Spring with Arkansas?

Comment

well hes moving cause even if he went back to arkansas he'd have to sit out so whats the point, if not then hes gonna stay there for his education :)

Comment

nicely done

Comment

I wouldn't want the mommas boy on my team.

Comment

He's at Tulsa, I think... or at least that's what I remember hearing. I am probably wrong.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

He would be ruining his college career going to USC, unless he thinks he can start over Sanchez...

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                        He's at Tulsa, I think... or at least that's what I remember hearing. I am probably wrong.
                        I don't know if thats official but it would make sense with his former HS coach taking the OC job there and their starting QB Paul Smith is a senior. He'd be able to sit out this year and instantly be the starter in 2008.

Comment

Mustain was the #1 QB in the country entering Arkansas and could definitely compete with Sanchez, he transferred because Houston Nutt doesn't throw the ball, which is also the reason the offensive coordinator left for Tulsa. Mustain will be fine wherever he decides to transfer.

Comment

so he is definately leaving arkansas then?
                            Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

I wouldn't put money on it. If he was going to leave he probably would've gone by now. I may be wrong, but i think he'll stay.

Regardless, he isn't anything special. One of the more overrated prospects in recent memory.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information