Wiscon Football 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiscon Football 2007

How do you think they'll do this year? with the loss of Joe Thomas i dont think our run game will be as good, but we still got P. J. I think they'll win the Big Ten at least.
    this is the year!

I have heard that incoming freshmen John Clay will start over P.J. Pope.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
      I have heard that incoming freshmen John Clay will start over P.J. Pope.
      you mean PJ Hill PJ Pope is a 4th string RB for the packers

Comment

PJ Hill will start at RB; Clay battled some injuries his senior year and Racine Park and PJ did an extraordinary job as a freshman; I have a hard time believing he doesn't start

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

PJ Hill is a beast. Heisman 09

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

LOL...Pj Hill for Heisman

Comment

Don't know if anyone else saw but last night Kirk Herbstreit (sp?) was on ESPN previewing the conference front-runners and he said he wouldn't be surprised if there were 4 Big 10 teams with 0 or 1 loss going into late November. He also said he thinks Penn St. and Wisconsin could be in the driver seat (maybe because of schedule).

I think Wisconsin will definitely make it to a BCS bowl this year. They'll have a great defense and the running game will be good as always and allow time for the new QB to be brought along. Big 10 title will come down to the game against Michigan. Anyone know who the front-runner is for the QB job?

Comment

Originally posted by Jelephant87 View Post
                Don't know if anyone else saw but last night Kirk Herbstreit (sp?) was on ESPN previewing the conference front-runners and he said he wouldn't be surprised if there were 4 Big 10 teams with 0 or 1 loss going into late November. He also said he thinks Penn St. and Wisconsin could be in the driver seat (maybe because of schedule).

I think Wisconsin will definitely make it to a BCS bowl this year. They'll have a great defense and the running game will be good as always and allow time for the new QB to be brought along. Big 10 title will come down to the game against Michigan. Anyone know who the front-runner is for the QB job?
                I would assume Donavan b/c he played very well in limited action last year

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears0530 View Post
                  How do you think they'll do this year? with the loss of Joe Thomas i dont think our run game will be as good, but we still got P. J. I think they'll win the Big Ten at least.
                  at least win the big ten? that is a pretty good accomplishment. i think they will come in second in the big ten behind Ohio State. I am felling a down year for Michigan after losing their defense.

Comment

Win the Big Ten.

Comment

I got them as a dark horse NC contender.

Comment

the only team im truly afraid of in the big ten.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
                          at least win the big ten? that is a pretty good accomplishment. i think they will come in second in the big ten behind Ohio State. I am felling a down year for Michigan after losing their defense.
                          Didn't OSU lose 9 or 10 defensive starters and still get to the NC? And didn't you lost your offense this year? Doesn't really make sense to me.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Michigan and Wisconsin will be the top 2 teams in the conference when it comes down to their matcchup at the end of the year and the Badgers will win. The Badgers have almost all their starters back and they have the OL depth to replace Thomas. Their offense will be able to run the ball down opponents throats and Beckum will be a bigger force in the passing game. Their secondary and collective defense will be tough to move the ball on. Michigan has the offensive game to compete but their lack of experience and talent on defense will be their downfall

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              Didn't OSU lose 9 or 10 defensive starters and still get to the NC? And didn't you lost your offense this year? Doesn't really make sense to me.
                              fair enough but i see us being able to replace our offense with a power runnign attack this year. michigan is losing it's best guys at all levels of the defense while we had guys like malcolm jenkins and James Laurinaitis and Quinn pittcock who had experience to step up. i am not saying michigan does't have guys like that but what we did last year after losing so many guys is the exception not the rule.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information