Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football's Top Triplets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    USC is really stacked. Good list

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by constant cough View Post
      What no Glenn Dorsey, Tyson Jackson, and Darry Beckwith?
      People will be saying Matt Flynn/Keiland Williams/Early Doucet by the end of the season.

      Originally posted by Solomon View Post
      I think a good case can be argued for a trio of Colt McCoy, Jamaal Charles and Limas Sweed.
      I agree.

      Comment


      • #18
        Will this updated throughout the year? Cause I know some trios that will rise out of the shadows.

        Comment


        • #19
          I have to join in....not top 10 yet, but will be.
          DE- Aaron Maybin/Mo Evans
          LB- Dan Connor
          CB- Justin King

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
            People will be saying Matt Flynn/Keiland Williams/Early Doucet by the end of the season.

            I can definitely see Doucet, and Keiland even though Keiland will share a lot of carries. He will be good but nothing uber producitve since they are a running back by committee.

            Matt will run the offense as designed, no gaudy numbers except for when Doucet breaks a big one.

            They are a great trio, but only Doucet will have gaudy numbers compared to others at their respective positions.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
              Calais Campbell, Kenny Phillips, and Glen Cook at ranked at #14.
              Ah, I see. Figured the top 10 was it. Can't really argue with Cook, I really like him too, but he might not even start. At the end of the year it will be Gooden or Colin McCarthy (aka the next Dan Morgan and yes I am saying that because he is a white LB at Miami).

              That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

              Comment


              • #22
                Cal could have been killer this year with Longshore, Lynch, and Jackson


                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Ah, I see. Figured the top 10 was it. Can't really argue with Cook, I really like him too, but he might not even start. At the end of the year it will be Gooden or Colin McCarthy (aka the next Dan Morgan and yes I am saying that because he is a white LB at Miami).
                  I remember him coming out of HS. Thought he looked good and seemed to be underrated. Has he gotten any PT since he's been there?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    QB - Matt Flynn
                    HB - Keiland Williams
                    WR - Early Doucet


                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
                      I remember him coming out of HS. Thought he looked good and seemed to be underrated. Has he gotten any PT since he's been there?
                      He redshirted last year but he should get a lot of PT this year, if not start. He looked great in spring.

                      That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        By the end of this season

                        QB: Kellen Lewis
                        WR: James Hardy
                        RB: Kellen Lewis

                        Designs by D-Unit

                        ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information