Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best Conference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The ACC will be pretty mediocre next year, I think.

    Virginia Tech is head and shoulders above anyone in the conference. After them there isn't much of anyone.

    The Big XII looks much stronger. I think Nebraksa, Texas, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and Missouri all have a shot at winning the conference.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
      The ACC will be pretty mediocre next year, I think.

      Virginia Tech is head and shoulders above anyone in the conference. After them there isn't much of anyone.

      The Big XII looks much stronger. I think Nebraksa, Texas, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and Missouri all have a shot at winning the conference.
      BC is a very, very good team. Miami should be much improved. Clemson and FSU both have a ton of talent. NC State and UNC both brouht in excellent coaches, and might not have immediate results but should be much improved in the near future. Maryland and Georgia Tech have alot of talent, and this isn't even mentioning the conference champion from last year. Outside of Duke any team in the conference could make a bowl.


      "A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

      Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
      Donít quit, donít even quit.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by moc182 View Post
        BC is a very, very good team. Miami should be much improved. Clemson and FSU both have a ton of talent. NC State and UNC both brouht in excellent coaches, and might not have immediate results but should be much improved in the near future. Maryland and Georgia Tech have alot of talent, and this isn't even mentioning the conference champion from last year. Outside of Duke any team in the conference could make a bowl.
        Maryland should have the ACC's top TE and has good depth at RB. Also maryland always fields good D's



        Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by neko4 View Post
          Maryland should have the ACC's top TE and has good depth at RB. Also maryland always fields good D's
          NC State has the ACC's, and arguably the country's best tight end.


          "A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

          Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
          Donít quit, donít even quit.

          Comment


          • #20
            UVA has the ACC won already.

            Sig By:The Dynasty

            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
              UVA has the ACC won already.
              You sure about that?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                UVA has the ACC won already.
                Brahahaha...okay w/e u say



                Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by moc182 View Post
                  NC State has the ACC's, and arguably the country's best tight end.
                  Maryland has the
                  2nd best TE in the ACC



                  Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    And some how a ranked team is bad? And who cares if they only had two good offensive players, a good team is a good team and teams ranked for a reason. Also the only reason Auburn wasnt in the N'tl champs game is because they lost to Arkansas and UGA...two Conference oppponets. This only backs up what i said about SEC teams beating up on eachother. Only Tennessee and Arkansas were the ranked SEC teams to lose out of conference games.

                    Also Kentucky, South Carolina and Bama all had bowl bids
                    Exactly they just beat up on each other. Then when they played a good non conference game, which happened to be Big Ten, Wisconsin beats them in the Capital One Bowl.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      Exactly they just beat up on each other. Then when they played a good non conference game, which happened to be Big Ten, Wisconsin beats them in the Capital One Bowl.
                      Thats right baby!


                      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        So the SEC is the only confrence where teams beat up on each other? What's it then when teams in the ACC or Big 12 play each other?
                        Last edited by BigJohn98; 04-15-2007, 07:20 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I'll save everyone the trouble and recap this whole thread before it even gets started...

                          The SEC and Big 10 will be debated for about 30 pages and ultimately it would seem that the SEC comes out on top with Big10 a close 2nd...this may not be completely accepted but its basically how the argument will end...there will be a handful of others for the ACC and Pac10 respectively, with maybe a few more or less for the Big 12 and Big East depending on who responds...there will be occasional homerism/joking votes for MAC, Mountain West, etc...someone will plug that ND is the greatest because they aren't in a conference...eventually everyone gets pissed or just starts making fun of eachother and possible thread being locked

                          :D

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            I'll save everyone the trouble and recap this whole thread before it even gets started...

                            The SEC and Big 10 will be debated for about 30 pages and ultimately it would seem that the SEC comes out on top with Big10 a close 2nd...this may not be completely accepted but its basically how the argument will end...there will be a handful of others for the ACC and Pac10 respectively, with maybe a few more or less for the Big 12 and Big East depending on who responds...there will be occasional homerism/joking votes for MAC, Mountain West, etc...someone will plug that ND is the greatest because they aren't in a conference...eventually everyone gets pissed or just starts making fun of eachother and possible thread being locked

                            :D
                            Thats about what happend last time



                            Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              well I mean I thought we could atleast wait until fall to start this argument again...I was looking forward to an offseason where we didn't have to go through this...

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                                So the SEC is the only confrence where teams beat up on each other? What's it then when teams in the ACC or Big 12 play each other?
                                this coming from the guy that argued that Georgia sucks...By beat up on eachother its meant to say that they dont normally loose non-conference games but get bad records because of the confrence play. Look at Vandy this year, 4-8, but 1-7 in the confrence. That means they went 3-1 out of confrence(or OOC as i will now say and IC for in conference)
                                South Carolina, 8-5 overall, 3-5 in confrence, undefeated OOC
                                Kentucky 8-5 overall, 4-4 IC, 4-1 OOC
                                2 out of 3 of Miss St's wins came from OOC opponets
                                Alabama went 6-7, 2-6 IC, 4-1 OOC
                                Florida's only loss was IC



                                Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information