No announcement yet.

Next Reggie Bush?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

darren mcfadden aka run dmc is the next reggie bush, actually in a few years someone will post myself in a combine/highlight video and say the next Darren McFadden??
    Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
    I smoke ten blunts before lunch
    Gucci Mane

Comment

i wouldnt call mcfadden the next bush. i think mcfadden and peterson both have more in common with each other and also remind me more of larry johnson. i think they are both fast and have power but not quite the elusiveness of bush. they arent quite as versitle either.

im excited to see more out of joe mcknight. everyone is calling him the next reggie
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

a few weeks late? the article is dated 4 days ago...
        Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

I don't know if I'd put McKnight in that same category. Hes really good but I don't think hes Reggie Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by LitoSheppard View Post
            No, with the hat all tipped and the poser face like he's hard, and i'v also heard he thinks he is from alot of guys
            I know the hat looks stupid, but that is the "style" these days. Believe me I think it looks ridiculous but if you look at any High School kids these days they look like that. Poser face???? What would you rather him have glasses and combed over hair and look like a nerd???? Who cares what the kid looks like he is a ball player.

Comment

Originally posted by Smashmouth View Post
              I know the hat looks stupid, but that is the "style" these days. Believe me I think it looks ridiculous but if you look at any High School kids these days they look like that. Poser face???? What would you rather him have glasses and combed over hair and look like a nerd???? Who cares what the kid looks like he is a ball player.
              He doesnt have to look like a nerd, but his attitude probably carries over to game day. Now its fine, but wait till he a) gets his helmet tilted sideways by any opposing player who sees this pic or b) gets beat up by his black team mates for probably tossing around the n word. Either way this is the type of kid that every one loves to hit as hard as possible as many times as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by casskid View Post
                He doesnt have to look like a nerd, but his attitude probably carries over to game day. Now its fine, but wait till he a) gets his helmet tilted sideways by any opposing player who sees this pic or b) gets beat up by his black team mates for probably tossing around the n word. Either way this is the type of kid that every one loves to hit as hard as possible as many times as possible.
                O yea i'm sure you have him figured all out.
                Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

He doesnt have to look like a nerd, but his attitude probably carries over to game day.
                  I don't mind that attitude on the field. I want my players to be convinced that they are the best and need to prove that every time they touch the ball. Yes, he might be in for a rude awakening, but that drive to be the best can push him to truly be great.

Comment

you are ridiculous. what makes you think you can judge him that harshly by his picture?? you haven't even met the dude but you are spitting out the idea that he drops the N word and what not?? i hope you get beat by anyone and everyone for being ignorant.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Ok i admit my basis is off only kids from my high school but looking at the tipped hat and the huge chain kid probably carries himself in a way that would rub alot of kids the wrong way. Ive seen this kinda attitude in the suburbs and the worst that happens when you rub someone the wrong way nothing really bad happens maybe some name calling and chest puffing but nothing real. I attend Wayne State which is an overwhelming black school in an overwhelming black city. Kids (epsecially white kids) with the attitudes that this guy portrays in the pictures and from other accounts get messed up. Its as simple as that.

Now I may be wrong he may be a very humble, church going young man that helps old ladies cross streets and volunteers his time to sick children, and i wish him the best, but i know alot of kids on my old football team that would love to take a shot at him based on that photo alone.

Comment

coool they play their games like right by my house..i'll have to check out some of his games

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          I'd like to see McGuffie try and hurdle Urlacher or Sean Taylor.

ROFL that would be hilarious!
                          +rep for you
                          Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                          Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Name: Sam McGuffie
                            Ht: 6-foot-0
                            Wt: 190 lbs
                            Forty: 4.2 secs
                            Bench max: 335 pounds
                            Vertical: 42 inches
                            Class: 2008 (Freshman Year)

Collage Offers
                            Florida
                            LSU
                            Michigan
                            Notre Dame
                            Ohio State
                            Southern Cal
                            Texas A&M
                            Oklahoma

This Year Stats
                            Yards: 3,212
                            Attemps: 358
                            Average: 9.0
                            Touchdowns: 44

Jump Highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eygKqRMd94U
                            90 Yard Highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hoQJ...elated&search=
                            Full Highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IJ1...elated&search=
                            Last edited by The Legend; 04-27-2007, 05:32 PM.

Comment

4.2 40? No friggin way.

Comment

he set the record for rushing yards in a season (including postseason) for the Houston area... it seems like most of his big runs came from his speed

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information