Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cgrsly57
    Originally posted by Iamcanadian
    Shows how conference bias creeps into thought processes and the facts get ignored. Tate has had a very mediocre senior year while Zambransky has had a great one, yet people cannot accept that Boise St can actually be a good team capable of beating anyone, so they vote for Tate. :roll:
    Im a Boise state fan and I think Zabranksy is horrible. I cant wait until he is gone.
    why?

Comment

Zabransky every time.
      Skol Vikings!
      Go Beavs!

Mad Props to JETS5128 for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
        Tate but neither will make it in the nFL
        Whats the difference between Zabransky and the un-drafted CFL QB named Jeff Garcia?
        Didn't you say Garcia would never make it in the NFL, back in the mid 90's? Of course you didn't because you never heard of him then. JZ has a chance to make it.

Comment

tate in a heartbeat. tate was in a real conference playing real teams. boise state was in the western peewee league

sig by JETS5128

Comment

Tate without question.

Comment

I'll take Jared Zabransky's underrated athleticism anyday over Drew Tate.

Comment

I would take neither since I've never been all the impressed with either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                  He is VERY underrated as an athlete. He will probably run a 4.55 to 4.6 at the combine at about 6-2 210. He is a very smooth athlete with good agility.

Despite the knocks against them for their size and only being "college quarterbcks", I think they both will be solid backups there first few years, and they could maybe develop into good NFL players. I will take Zabransky, though. He had less talent around him at BSU, and he has slightly more NFL potential.

Comment

You guys know this is from November right?

Comment

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                      agreed, tate is also pretty uncomposesd, gets flustered easily and is always scrambling due to iowas crappy oline

Comment

I'm an Iowa fan, but I really really hate Tate.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

And I have just tied it up, Zabransky that game against Oklahoma is what got me to admire Zabransky.

Comment

Im a Zabransky fan, I dislike Tate very much, so yea.

Comment

Tate but neither will be anything in the NFL

Comment

TATE!!!!! ive always liked him, i think hes a sleeper in the draft

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information