Best RB duo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
    Shouldn't worry about Noel being in tandem with Slaton next year. He's almost definitely going to prep school for a year.
    He speaks the truth.

1. Clemson (Davis & Spiller)
    2. Arkansas (McFadden & Jones)
    3. USC (Johnson & Bradford)*

*Based on the talk of them being 'Lightning and Thunder' and Gable moving to DB. The playing time situation for RBs at USC right now is a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Unbiased View Post
      Keiland Williams is ahead of Broussard.
      Broussard's probably 3rd on the depth chart, maybe 4th if you don't list Hester as a fullback.

Keiland Williams and Richard Murphy are definitely ahead of him right now, and maybe Hester and Charles Scott too. Broussard is always in Les Miles' doghouse, and for good reason. Hes got all world potential but hes lazy and out of shape.

Comment

I'm gonna have to go with Clemson, C.J. Spiller is a combination of size and speed that blows most out of the water, and James Davis is a horse.
        A pair that I kinda want to see next season is Miami (Javarris James & Graig Cooper) also I think Allen Patrick and DeMarco Murray will be a pair to keep an eye on at Oklahoma

Comment

The mountaineers don't have much to look at on defense other than a guy named Quinton Andrews whose an amazing saftey so i dont think we'll be playing a whole lot of defense any time soon.
          Last edited by Mo'town Raven52; 04-26-2007, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Noel is definantley coming to West Virginia, he probably won't do much else other than kick returns I don't think. Him paired with Darius Reynaud on kickoffs is gonna be amazing in Morgantown next year though...

Comment

McFadden/Jones
              Davis/Spiller
              Slaton/Devine
              Hill/Clay

Comment

brown/lumkin

UGA! haha

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

auburn will have top 10 definetly.

ben tate ftw

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I remember last year when I came out and said Davis and Spiller would be the next best duo in the nation. It's been nice to see people jumping on the bandwagon since then.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                      I remember last year when I came out and said Davis and Spiller would be the next best duo in the nation. It's been nice to see people jumping on the bandwagon since then.
                      went out on a limb with that one

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        That's cool that you were the very first person to think that.

Comment

Clemson has two very explosive backs. Davis/Spiller should be great next year and maybe even the following year.

Faithful Niner Fan

Comment

Michael Hart and Michael Hart....

Just kidding. I wish Michigan had a pure speed guy to compliment him, but as far as the question goes, I like McFadden and Jones, followed closely by Spiller and Davis, and whatever 2 USC running backs you wanna throw out there

Comment

USC babby! The fantastic freshmen Tyler & Mcknight

Comment

Darren McFadden and Felix Jones is easily the best. They are a monster combo.

They are followed by James Davis and C.J. Spiller. Their styles fit well together.

I've gotta be a bit of a homer hear and say that a very underrated combo is Lance Ball and Keon Lattimore for Maryland. They combined for 334 carries, 1558 yards, 11 rushing TD's, and 31 catches. They also share a very balanced workload with Lance at 174 carries and Keon at 160.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information