Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cal at USC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by Darko
    CJ Gable is the next Reggie Bush.
    Wrong CJ there buddy. Spiller is the closest thing to Bush I've seen this year.
    I agree but Darren McFadden is making a nice little niche' as a playmaker the caliber of Bush.
    Is that a rash?



    Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

    Comment


    • #17
      MARSHAWN LYNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
        MARSHAWN LYNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        HES DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #19
          Good game for USC can't wait till next week
          Taking a Knapp.

          Comment


          • #20
            Even though he's a WR Deshaun Jackson reminds me of Reggie Bush the most.
            http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/1710/mets8yl.jpg

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Chamillitary
              d-jack jsut got killed :twisted:

              how much you wanna bet chamilitary doesnt post in this thread again? :twisted:

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Darko
                CJ Gable is the next Reggie Bush.

                reminds me of Cadillac Williams.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by elway777
                  Originally posted by Chamillitary
                  d-jack jsut got killed :twisted:

                  how much you wanna bet chamilitary doesnt post in this thread again? :twisted:
                  GO TROJANS WHHEEEEEEEEEEE

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    dude, marshawn lynch is such a good sport. i love usc, but you HAVE to respect marshawn lynch. If you go to foxsports.com and watch the post game interviews:

                    reporter: you guys still have the big game ahead of you and i know you're a big game player.
                    marshawn: ah yeah, i love the big game, the big games are always fun, but this game was fun too. Big ups to SC, hope they go to the "Naddy" and handle business and bring it home for the pac-10."

                    now if you watch the michigan one, mike hart says, if they played again the outcome would be different.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by soybean
                      dude, marshawn lynch is such a good sport. i love usc, but you HAVE to respect marshawn lynch. If you go to foxsports.com and watch the post game interviews:

                      reporter: you guys still have the big game ahead of you and i know you're a big game player.
                      marshawn: ah yeah, i love the big game, the big games are always fun, but this game was fun too. Big ups to SC, hope they go to the "Naddy" and handle business and bring it home for the pac-10."

                      now if you watch the michigan one, mike hart says, if they played again the outcome would be different.
                      And your point? You don't think if they asked Lynch what happened again he would say things would be different?

                      Give me a break... Mike Hart is one of the most humble people in college football and is a huge team player and your going to rag on him...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i wasnt raggin on him, i mean the michigan game WAS closer so he does have a point. also, it coulda just been for the cameras...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          i heard marshawn was talking trash on USC before the game saying that he was going to play there but the coaches announced he was coming early and got mad and decommited. SC coaches dismissed that this ever happened. on any account im still a huge marshawn fan
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

                          gamertag: uscfan06

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by RWFender1
                            i heard marshawn was talking trash on USC before the game saying that he was going to play there but the coaches announced he was coming early and got mad and decommited. SC coaches dismissed that this ever happened. on any account im still a huge marshawn fan
                            im pretty sure he didnt talk trash on USC. watch the post game interview with marshawn, it seemed like he was even happy for USC, after they lost. Also why did you bring back such an old post?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information