Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right about one thing
    I could be wrong though
    Other than that, it's the typical NoD fan "I'm better than you because I like Notre Dame" nonsense.

You said there's NO WAY to get a read on the QB situation based on the spring game. I refuted it. Having an opinion on who is starting isn't required to refute your assholish statement that you are either a QB genius or a complete idiot.

Now go be a typical NoD asshole somewhere else.

Comment

Then since you have so much insight on the ND QB situation, why don't you inform us? I'd love to hear your analysis.

And why would I want to go somewhere else and be an asshole, when I have you to look up to as a mentor here?

Comment

Originally posted by JayP View Post
        No more so that super idiotic Buckeye fans.

So you can look and see that Demetrius Jones is head and shoulders above the others as far as being a team leader goes? Great. Doesn't mean you know squat else, and I think the majority of people are looking to get any info on who the starter may be.

Pipe down and get back to knitting sweater vests.
        National Titles

Sweater Vest 1
        Fatty 0

(I hate em both, but Tressel is the man...Beast of a coach)

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
          National Titles

Sweater Vest 1
          Fatty 0

(I hate em both, but Tressel is the man...Beast of a coach)
          Sure coached a hellova game against Florida.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
          It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
          Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
          http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
          421 Witness
          756*

Comment

Originally posted by JayP View Post
            Right....because in 7 passes, with no deep balls and no formations to disguise if you're passing or running, you can really tell who the starting QB is gonna be. Get back to me when you've tutored a Super Bowl winning QB and a 1st round QB, and I'll listen then.

As far as the run game went, it looked good. It'll have to be, because Weis wants to have an effective run game to take the pressure off of the QB, whoever it may be.

Back to the QB situation....word is Weis saw enough in the closed practices and will narrow the race to 2 people at the end of this month when he gets back from the recruiting trail. He's reportedly going to make a public announcement about it to stop the press from hounding his players for info.

My thought on the matter is....don't expect to hear the starter announced until the last moment possible before the Ga. Tech game.
            Why doesn't Weis work on winning a big time college game, he has the same amount of wins against top teams as everyone in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by jagoff
              oh that's right....good coaches never lose games. ever.

all coaches suck.

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
                So now we judge coaches by one game?

Comment

Originally posted by CC View Post
                  Why doesn't Weis work on winning a big time college game, he has the same amount of wins against top teams as everyone in this forum.
                  Guarantee you any ND fan replies "well he beat Michigan two years ago when they were ranked #3" (Then fail to realize Michigan was overhyped and overrated that year and sucked

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    Guarantee you any ND fan replies "well he beat Michigan two years ago when they were ranked #3" (Then fail to realize Michigan was overhyped and overrated that year and sucked
                    You got that right, Michigan sucks!
                    Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Wait, didn't Nebraska finish out of the rankings 3 of the last 5 years?

Originally posted by Jakey
                      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Didn't get to see the game, but if Clausen puts up Quinn-like numbers, he's still a 1st round prospect. If John Beck can go at the top of the 2nd, then Clausen can go in the 1st...

Credit goes to Guesswhosback

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                          Didn't you guys lose 4 straight bowl games? And to OSU the last 3 years? Having a little trouble winning those big games?
                          Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Originally posted by BUTerriers View Post
                            Didn't get to see the game, but if Clausen puts up Quinn-like numbers, he's still a 1st round prospect. If John Beck can go at the top of the 2nd, then Clausen can go in the 1st...
                            Um, what???

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                              It's ok. HuskerNation is just mad Nebraska will never be good again, happens. Just wondering HN, why is it you hate Michigan so much?

Comment

wow. huskernation should put in for a name change. ObsessedAboutMichiganNation has a nice ring to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information