Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would give Ohio State the best game in the NC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleveland31
    I'll say it again, you're just scared of Michigan because you know that they could very easily beat you.
    Why am I scared of UM???? Im just a poster, the OSU players allready proved there not scared and that there better so give them a new challenge.

PS - in major league baseball you get another chance, not college football.
    Are you illiterate? Beating a team in one game does not necesarily mean you are the better team or even that you played better in that game.

Comment

Are you illiterate? Beating a team in one game does not necesarily mean you are the better team or even that you played better in that game.
      What are you saying then? Michigan is better? i thought we solved this Saturday. You might have missed it, but the Bucks won. And after a win you play the next team, not the same one!

I cant help you not being able to understand this concept.

Comment

What are you saying then? Michigan is better? i thought we solved this Saturday. You might have missed it, but the Bucks won. And after a win you play the next team, not the same one!

I cant help you not being able to understand this concept.
        Did I say that? No. Last time I checked, the Michigan/OSU game wasn't part of a tournament, so no you don't just "move on." Michigan and OSU are the two best teams in the NCAA and the two best teams should play for the title. Plain and simple.

Comment

the two best teams should play for the title. Plain and simple.
          Before the game you could make that case, but after Michigan lost, where is the proof that they are better than USC??? You can assume, but you know what that means!!!

USC has beaten Arkansas, a top 5 team, and get to play ND just like scUM did. If they win out its a done deal who OSU gets to play, so why argue?

Comment

the two best teams should play for the title. Plain and simple.
            Before the game you could make that case, but after Michigan lost, where is the proof that they are better than USC??? You can assume, but you know what that means!!!

USC has beaten Arkansas, a top 5 team, and get to play ND just like scUM did. If they win out its a done deal who OSU gets to play, so why argue?
            When USC beat Arkansas they were a completely different team. They weren't nearly as good as they are now and Darren McFadden, the most important player to the team, played at less than 50% health. It's not like they just beat them last week.

Comment

I can gaurantee ND is alot better now, then at the beginning of the season, but does it matter? NO

Comment

I can gaurantee ND is alot better now, then at the beginning of the season, but does it matter? NO
                Actually, no they're not. They're pretty much the same, they just look better because they've been playing crap teams. Also, UM didn't play them without Brady Quinn.

Comment

Can we agree that if USC wins out, they get to play OSU, cause its basically a fact by now, and if you have a hard time coping with it im sorry.

You cant say Michigan didnt have their chance cause they did.

Comment

Can we agree that if USC wins out, they get to play OSU, cause its basically a fact by now, and if you have a hard time coping with it im sorry.

You cant say Michigan didnt have their chance cause they did.
                    That's how it is but I don't agree with it. I guarantee you that if the situation was reversed, you would be bitching and begging for a rematch.

Comment

That's how it is but I don't agree with it. I guarantee you that if the situation was reversed, you would be bitching and begging for a rematch.

Comment

Again, beating a team in one game doesn't necessarily make you the better team. I think that UM and OSU are on the same level and it is completely logical to believe that one is better than the other. But you find it hard to believe this since you think this OSU team is the best team ever!!!1!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                          Actually, no they're not. They're pretty much the same, they just look better because they've been playing crap teams. Also, UM didn't play them without Brady Quinn.
                          Yeah. Notre Dame is still the same team.
                          Lloyd Carr: "I hope one day we have a system where all the issues are decided on the field."

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

Comment

But you find it hard to believe this since you think this OSU team is the best team ever!!!1!!!1
                            Please only use quotes from me and not insinuations. I never said that.

What if Michigan wins, what does it prove then? That makes things an even bigger and uncontrolable mess. USC deserves a shot now if they win out. I love this years Michigan team, they are great, but they lost, and its only fair to other teams that hey get a chance now.

Comment

But you find it hard to believe this since you think this OSU team is the best team ever!!!1!!!1
                              Please only use quotes from me and not insinuations. I never said that.

What if Michigan wins, what does it prove then? That makes things an even bigger and uncontrolable mess. USC deserves a shot now if they win out. I love this years Michigan team, they are great, but they lost, and its only fair to other teams that hey get a chance now.
                              If Michigan had won it doesn't prove anything, except to OSU fans like yourself that they're not miles ahead of Michigan.

Comment

USC lost to an unranked team, Michigan lost to the #1 team by 3 points. I understand where you are coming from, but Michigan deserves to stay at number 2. The timing of the loss shouldnt matter. Of all the one loss teams, Michigans loss was:
                                1. To the best team
                                2. They looked the most impressive.

Personally, I think Wisconsin could beat them, now hear me out. Obviously they don't deserve a shot, but OSU/Wisconsin is always a good game(at least since Alverez got there.)
                                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information