Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would give Ohio State the best game in the NC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Michigan had won it doesn't prove anything, except to OSU fans like yourself that they're not miles ahead of Michigan.
    Thats not why the national championship is played. It is played to find the best team in the country. if UM wins then it doesnt prove who is best in the country. Therefore we cannot play them. We WILL play USC, mark it down.

Comment

Razorbacks deserve more respect, i think they will win out and if they do they deserve a shot at OSU for the national title. It would be sweet to see the razorbacks win a title and upset OSU

Comment

Originally posted by someone447
        USC lost to an unranked team, Michigan lost to the #1 team by 3 points. I understand where you are coming from, but Michigan deserves to stay at number 2. The timing of the loss shouldnt matter. Of all the one loss teams, Michigans loss was:
        1. To the best team
        2. They looked the most impressive.

Personally, I think Wisconsin could beat them, now hear me out. Obviously they don't deserve a shot, but OSU/Wisconsin is always a good game(at least since Alverez got there.)
        I think that every team in the top 10 could beat OSU. Michigan is the team that has the best shot and I never really thought about OSU/Wisconsin but you're right, that would be a very good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland31
          If Michigan had won it doesn't prove anything, except to OSU fans like yourself that they're not miles ahead of Michigan.
          Thats not why the national championship is played. It is played to find the best team in the country. if UM wins then it doesnt prove who is best in the country. Therefore we cannot play them. We WILL play USC, mark it down.
          How would Michigan winning not prove them as the best team in the NCAA? Because OSU can't beat them away from home?

Comment

I think that every team in the top 10 could beat OSU
            Now you just seem like you have a jealous grudge against tOSU. I cant argue with a guy that honestly thinks this.

Comment

I think that every team in the top 10 could beat OSU
              Now you just seem like you have a jealous grudge against tOSU. I cant argue with a guy that honestly thinks this.
              Because I think they're beatable? Yes I'm jealous. :roll:

Comment

Because I think they're beatable? Yes I'm jealous.
                you can have an opinion, but we havent losed (10-0) so whatever.

We have beaten 2 teams ranked at least #2 in the country, we have proved ourselves.

Comment

Because I think they're beatable? Yes I'm jealous.
                  you can have an opinion, but we havent losed (10-0) so whatever.

We have beaten 2 teams ranked at least #2 in the country, we have proved ourselves.
                  I didn't say you hadn't proven yourself or that you weren't the best team in the NCAA, but guess what? the best team doesn't always win.

Comment

Well right now they do, so what are you trying to prove?

Comment

Well right now they do, so what are you trying to prove?
                      I'm just saying that any team in the Top 10 would have a good shot of beating them if they played. Is it that hard to understand?

Comment

Is it that hard to understand?
                        Ya and heres why.....

We beat Michigan, and you obviously think noone else deserves a shot because they arent equal to UM, but since we beat UM, we should beat everyone else also according to your theory.

Comment

Is it that hard to understand?
                          Ya and heres why.....

We beat Michigan, and you obviously think noone else deserves a shot because they arent equal to UM, but since we beat UM, we should beat everyone else also according to your theory.
                          Again, the best team doesn't always win.

Comment

So should Michigan have to replay ND, just in case? Or should UM replay Wisconsin just in case a different outcome might happen?

Does OSU have to replay Texas?

Comment

So should Michigan have to replay ND, just in case? Or should UM replay Wisconsin just in case a different outcome might happen?

Does OSU have to replay Texas?
                              Just because someone says that OSU is a beatable doesn't mean you need to throw a hissyfit.

Comment

Just because someone says that OSU is a beatable doesn't mean you need to throw a hissyfit.
                                just because we havent lost, doesnt mean you have to make any excuse up possible on how we could lose!

We took care of our business by going 10-0, so people like you shouldnt be able to quetion us. Go quetion a team that has allready lost or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information