Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would give Ohio State the best game in the NC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

besides michigan, nobody

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
      Originally posted by soybean
      Originally posted by elway777
      Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
      Originally posted by elway777
      Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
      Michigan is the only program in the same class as OSU right now.No other program can match the talent and coaching that these two are on right now.
      I disagree,USC can match the talent and coaching,...just the talent is young and not championship ready and Pete Carroll is a better coach than both Carr and Tressell.
      Thats the only reason reason why i didnt think USC was on the same level.Talents just not as experienced.I meant a combination of coaching and talent.

yeah ofcourse which is why I think USC will blow past ND and UCLA and get up-ended by a Ohio State team full of veteran talent. :D :?
      i dont think it'll be a blow out, but of course OSU is gonna win. Besides, they're probably the unanimous favorites to win it next year if they lose this year.
      Ummm, michigan would be right there with them.
      i guess we see you guys next year then.

Comment

i would love to see how arkansas would do against them.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Ummm, michigan would be right there with them.
          Correct, Michigan will be very good next year offensively if Hart stays. Their D might be alittle messed up to start out until they settle down.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
            Michigan no doubt, but they don't deserve to play us again, that wouldn't be fair. And if they did, then OSU would have to get a split title with them in the event of a loss to be fair. (we gotta beat them twice, they only have to win once? not a fair situation.)
            Actually, yes... that WOULD be a fair situation. It isnt who wins during the season, but who wins during the big games, that shows who the best team is. Beating a team in the regular season does NOT mean you get "credit" if you play them in the playoffs.

Michigan playing OSU at a neutral site and winning would make a HUGE statement. Sure, OSU beat them at home... by 3... but, if Michigan wins by more than 3 somewhere else (and not home), it would make Michigan the better team.

No team in college football, regardless of what they do, should be #2 or play for a NC. If each team played OSU before a "playoff" system started, theres a good chance they'd all have 2 losses, while Michigan only had 1.

Michigan - OSU... the rematch... the only reasonable option left.
            Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information