• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Ark should be #1 in RB

Comment

AT LB Oregon State has a better group than Ohio State

Comment

Texas has the deepest set of recievers in the country. Sweed, Pittman, Cosby, Shipley and counting TE's Jermichael Finley.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan

Comment

Originally posted by ncbigbody View Post
          Texas has the deepest set of recievers in the country. Sweed, Pittman, Cosby, Shipley and counting TE's Jermichael Finley.
          Agreed. Sweed is the obvious standout but all of those guys can play ball.

Comment

Cal should be #1 for WRs.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I dont think michigan even has the best wr group in the big 10. Penn State has Derrick Williams, Deon Butler, Jordan Norwood. Michigan has the best wr in the big ten, but not the overall best group.

Comment

why isnt miami on the d-line they should be like #3 or #2 cmon.

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

Comment

Purdue may actually have the best Recieving group (WRs and TEs) in the Big Ten and one of the best in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                    Gable, Moody, and Washington have proven themselves. Dennis and Reed are upperclassmen and we'll see what the talents of McKnight and Bradford can bring to the table. Also, USC has better fullbacks than Arkansas.

O, and I admit, the Michigan #1 recievers pick was a bit biased and shortsighted. We have one of the top duos, but not much depth behind them. Our TE is experienced but not much of a threat in the passing game.
                    USC does not have better fullbacks than the Razorbacks. Peyton Hillis is the premier FB prospect for the 2008 draft.
                    Check out my blog and website:
                    www.4thand99.com

Comment

LSU should be on the list IMO for QB

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Rutgers will be producing a lot of NFL O-linemen over the next few years. One got drafted this year and another picked up as UDFA.

Comment

Originally posted by tdpennstate View Post
                          I dont think michigan even has the best wr group in the big 10. Penn State has Derrick Williams, Deon Butler, Jordan Norwood. Michigan has the best wr in the big ten, but not the overall best group.
                          Butler and Norwood are legit, but Derrick Williams is probably the Big 10's most overrated player

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            Rutgers will be producing a lot of NFL O-linemen over the next few years. One got drafted this year and another picked up as UDFA.
                            Rutgers may have the best T duo in the country with Sosa and Zuttah. Also they have another great senior G in Fladell. Throw in the high recruit whjo turned down OSU in davis, thats a very good line.

although, its not 100% the freshman Davis will start right away, but eventually thisyear, he'll be the starter.
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

LSU = best defensive line.

Originally posted by Scout.com
                              Watch Out For ... this to be the nation's best defensive line. The return of Dorsey cemented the honor as the Tigers have a signature superstar for the other superstars to work around.

Strength: Size. When you have quick, athletic ends who check in at 292, 260, 273 and 252 pounds, you're big up front. The all can move.

Weakness: Making big plays against the run. Nitpicking time for a group that should hold everyone to well under 100 yards rushing, but for all the talent and all the NFL skills, the line didn't make nearly enough tackles for loss last year as the team only cranked out 69.

Outlook: Utter destruction. No one's running on Dorsey, Alexander and Favorite, while the pass rushing from all four spots should be relentless. If Alem and Johnson can be merely adequate on the right side, this group will be a dominant force.

Rating: 10
                              http://cfn.scout.com/2/636846.html
                              The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information