Top 3 Teams Unit-By-Unit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 Teams Unit-By-Unit

Go unit by unit and give me your top 3 teams for 2007 (because it's only top three, chances are your favorite team won't be ranked in any category)

Quarterbacks
    1. USC
    2. Louisville
    3. Michigan

Backs
    1. USC
    2. Arkansas
    3. Clemson

Recievers
    1. Michigan
    2. Florida
    3. Purdue

O-Line
    1. USC
    2. Michigan
    3. Alabama

D-Line
    1. USC
    2. Iowa
    3. LSU

Linebackers
    1. USC
    2. Virginia Tech
    3. Ohio State

Defensive Backs
    1. Miami (FL)
    2. USC
    3. Penn State
    I'm a state.

I think Arkansas backs should be #1.. Even though USC is absolutely stacked McFadden & Felix are already proven to be dominant in a big time conference.

Comment

How are michigan receivers #1? You guys have Manningham... thats it. I didn't think Arrington was playing this season.

Texas, LSU, Florida, USC all have better receivers than Michigan as a whole.
      Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

TCU deserves some attention in the D-Line area, im not saying top 3 but i have to give credit to my team, but overall i like that list.

former #1 in post count on this site
        first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
          How are michigan receivers #1? You guys have Manningham... thats it. I didn't think Arrington was playing this season.

yeah that was an extremely biased pick by him

Comment

I think Arkansas backs should be #1.. Even though USC is absolutely stacked McFadden & Felix are already proven to be dominant in a big time conference.
            That's what stood out to me as well. I'd put Clemson ahead of USC too and probably even West Virgina.

Comment

Originally posted by gstock05 View Post

Arrington is playing this season.

But yeah, Michigan isn't #2. Definatly top 10 though as there are few better starting tandems in the country.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

ohio state should have their d line up there. i don't expect you to say that now so i am not blaming you but wait until next year and you will agree.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
                  ohio state should have their d line up there. i don't expect you to say that now so i am not blaming you but wait until next year and you will agree.
                  ohio state was actually my #3 in my rough draft, but then the inside combo of Glenn Dorsey + Marlon Favorite gave me an erection.

Gholston, Rose, and Wilson is beastly though.
                  I'm a state.

Comment

Why even put USC on the RB list? Sure they have 5 five stars but which one of them have actually proven themselves?

rainbeaukid

Comment

While I agree that they shouldn't be #1, you can't really argue against that type of talent.

I would switch Arkansas and USC btw.

Comment

That Michigan WR pick is a little biased (and I'm a UM fan) unless one of the freshmen step up or Greg Mathews does. I'm a little stunned USC didn't make the cut, and Florida's aren't that great as far as I know. I think all they have is Harvin, and he's more of a do it all type of guy rather than a pure WR. Ohio State's defensive line looks very good (mind you their whole defense does) but otherwise it looks good. How could you not put Michigan on the DB list? We have Morgan Trent!!!!!!! ;)

Comment

good list overall

Comment

Originally posted by Javzz View Post
                            Why even put USC on the RB list? Sure they have 5 five stars but which one of them have actually proven themselves?
                            Gable, Moody, and Washington have proven themselves. Dennis and Reed are upperclassmen and we'll see what the talents of McKnight and Bradford can bring to the table. Also, USC has better fullbacks than Arkansas.

O, and I admit, the Michigan #1 recievers pick was a bit biased and shortsighted. We have one of the top duos, but not much depth behind them. Our TE is experienced but not much of a threat in the passing game.
                            I'm a state.

Comment

I think Ohio State will be #1 in RBs with Beanie Wells, Mo Wells, and Brandon Saine all having insane potential. Wells will have nearly 2000 yards this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information