No announcement yet.

Most Hated Programs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand what it is with Buckeye fans. Is it because you live in Ohio and have nothing else positive to look forward too or is it just a general lack of class? I think OSU fans suffer from an inferiority complex when it comes to Michigan so when they get a chance they cant handle themselfs. Besides Jbond, every OSU fan I have ever met is a complete dickhead. Act like you have won a game before. I think it's a fair assumption Michigan doesnt care about tOSu as much as tOSU care's about Michigan.

Comment

Besides Jbond, every OSU fan I have ever met is a complete dickhead. Act like you have won a game before. I think it's a fair assumption Michigan doesnt care about tOSu as much as tOSU care's about Michigan.
      harsh language bud! Try leaving the curse words at home next time.....

BOLD: maybe thats why we have won the last 3 games? Just a thought?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland31
        Besides Jbond, every OSU fan I have ever met is a complete dickhead. Act like you have won a game before. I think it's a fair assumption Michigan doesnt care about tOSu as much as tOSU care's about Michigan.

This coming from a guy who cannot spell simple words...

Comment

Originally posted by danman253

This coming from a guy who cannot spell simple words...
          He is a product of Ohio's education system. What else would you expect Danman.

Also, about the text in the bold print. You can't even comprehend what point I am trying to get across. Try again.

Comment

I used to think it was ND fans i hated the most and team i hate was O$U, but now after seeing how arrogant the likes of cleveland31 and keylime are, O$U takes it.
            lol alls I have to say is 5-1 lololol. maybe next year buddy!

GO BUCKS!
            This post makes OSU my most hated program. I can't stand ignorance or pathetic behaviour such as this.

Comment

All 3 of you guys are Michigan fans, I had nothing to do with you hating tOSU.

PS WE WON!

Comment

PS WE WON!
                Have I mentioned how every tOSU fan I have ever came in contact with (besides Jbond) has no class?

Comment

I voted for SC and i'm a USC fan. I hate 99% of the Trojan fanbase, so I guess that makes me emo.

Comment

PS WE WON!
                    No but you have everything to do why your fan base jumped ND as the worst fanbase in college football (and RickNJ is a Notre Dame homer)

Comment

PS WE WON!
                      You know who won also,

PITTSBURGH BEAT THE CLOWNS!!!

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                      Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                      ^^^^^^
                      OMFG LMAO

Comment

PS WE WON!
                        from a purely psychological perspective, i'm curious why you feel that your program is so woefully inadequate that you need to mention this in every single post you make. when CU finally started consistently beating Nebraska, i didn't go around finding random NU fans to harass. especially not after a tight win.

have some class.

Comment

My order:

1) USC
                          2) Ohio State
                          3) Oklahoma

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I actually am not surprised that this site might have so many people voting for OSU. However, I have to go with ND for one reason only. They seldom deserve to be ranked as highly as they are.

But as a OSU fan, I have a special place in my heart for some Michigan fans who seem to always want to play the victim card.
                            Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser

Vince Lombardi

Comment

By the media, it's definitley Miami.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

notre dame just because everyone loves them and they are always the most overrated team in the nation

former #1 in post count on this site
                                first to 500 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information