Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

typo

Comment

For me personally, it's close between Michigan and ND. Living in Illinois and getting all the annoying extra press coverage from ND because they're the closest big time football program gets old, especially with all the bandwagon Domers.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Personally, I detest USC. I live in California, and it jsut might be the biggest bandwagon state around. When the Lakers were winning, you couldn't go anywhere without seeing Lakers **** everywhere. Then it was the Angels. Now it's SC. I hate California teams and California fans [except the Chargers].

Comment

I hate Notre Dame, USC (Southern California), Miami, and most of the time Florida.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

mich fans

for all the mich fans ripping on cleveland31, im not encouraging his actions but im sure he's says all this crap on purpose just to make u guys mad and then he shows his friends all your reactions to get laughs. I'm get the feeling that he likes all the attention he gets.

Comment

danman

for example, danman, chase is a perfect example of what im talking about. Can u really take what he says seriously?

Comment

Re: danman

Originally posted by TiTaNsFAN 1014
                for example, danman, chase is a perfect example of what im talking about. Can u really take what he says seriously?
                Chase at least has the slightest bit of football knowledge.

And no i can't take chase seriously. He listens to celine dion.

Comment

Originally posted by therock6000
                  i'd say ND...you either love them or hate them...it is extremely difficult to be a partial fan of the program 8)

Took the words from my mouth.

though I did enjoy Rudy.

Comment

Tennessee AKA felons'R'us

And most of there fans are fools.(Expect for Pitbull, and anyone else on this site).

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I dont understand what it is with Buckeye fans. Is it because you live in Ohio and have nothing else positive to look forward too or is it just a general lack of class? I think OSU fans suffer from an inferiority complex when it comes to Michigan so when they get a chance they cant handle themselfs. Besides Jbond, every OSU fan I have ever met is a complete dickhead. Act like you have won a game before. I think it's a fair assumption Michigan doesnt care about tOSu as much as tOSU care's about Michigan.
                      Couldn't agree more. We dislike OSU, but OSU HATES us. Honestly, I would be embarassed if I were an OSU fan by some of the behavior exhibited by OSU fans. You guys have great talent, a classy leader in Smith, a classy coach- and then fans who have a national reputation for being the most abusive, thuggish, ignorant goons ever. Throwing beer cans at little girls because they have Michigan gear on, picking fights, etc. Every program has some fans like that, but OSU seems to take pride in them. Like someone said, act like you've won a game before.

Also, is this the right place to do my analysis of the game? I know its late, but I was so angry and disappointed for days afterward that I knew if I came on here and had to deal with cleveland and other bonehead fans, I would probably get myself banned. Now that I'm calmed down, I want to get my opinion on the game out.
                      “Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.”

- Vince Lombardi

Comment

Should add Texas to the poll because it seems like a lot of people around here hate them...
                        Whats up buttercup!

Comment

Re: Most Hated Programs

Originally posted by Fred Savage
                          Judge on players, attitude, coaches, etc.
                          You really mean base it on your own biases and jealousies right, because that is all your going to get.
                          And proud of it!!!

Comment

USC
                            Oklahoma

Those are my own biased answers. :P

Comment

I personally don't like OSU and Florida, since i am a ND, FSU, And Miami fan...but I haven't watched enough college football to formulate a general consesus on witch school is the most dispised
                              Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                              Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                              Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                              A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information