No announcement yet.

Most Hated Programs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think most people hate the teams that do the best, Last season it was USC, and this season is tOSU. ND was always on top though
    Originally posted by DChess
    how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

Need more options.....Miami or FSU would top my list.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

University of Utah! I hate the utes. I am a BYU fan but live in Salt Lake. Horrible sportsmanship and know nothing about the game. They think because on the last play of the BYU-Utah game John Beck was falling to the ground they shouldn't have counted the touchdown.

Comment

University of Utah! I hate the utes. I am a BYU fan but live in Salt Lake. Horrible sportsmanship and know nothing about the game. They think because on the last play of the BYU-Utah game John Beck was falling to the ground they shouldn't have counted the touchdown. :twisted:

Comment

While most tOSU fans are idiots, I can at least respect they are one of the best programs in the country and they have something to be proud of/burn couches about.

ND sucks and has the worst bandwagon fans in the world, they haven't beaten a good team in forever and the best thing Charlie Weis has done is lose to USC. They are the France of the college football world.

I also hate USC b/c people like this exist:

Reasons we did not blow out ucla...1) Incompetent refs - 4 penalties on our first drive, none on ucla's first. We were penalized EVERY drive where we had momentum. 2) Unfair sportsmanship and cheating by the ucla players - from Scott Wolf" C.J. (Gable) said UCLA had been going for my ankles and trying to twist them.’’ Moody couldn't play because of that and Washington ended up with a torn MCL! 3) The ENTIRE country was rooting for us to get to the Chanpionship game and it may have been too much pressure on Lane Kiffin. He was not up to snuff for the game according to the ucla DC, Chow, and Kiffin himself. 4) ucla played a GIRLS game, much like Vince Young last year. REAL teams play big man on big man in your face ball, not cowardly QB sneaks. There is NO honor in a win like that. You will NEVER see a USC team embarrass its fans playing that way. NEVER. 5) No Heisman candidates this season - need to recruit more TOUGH impact 5-star players. We are known for our pre-game intimidation factor and we need to make sure we don't lose our edge there.

Ultimately, we are still the better team, and even if the scoreboard is wrong, we were the real winners that day because we had better coaches, better players, better fans, played fairly, with more heart and with class. The nation knows it.

Comment

That guy is an idiot. I read that awhile ago, and all the USC fans were calling him an idiot so its ok.

Comment

Dear God that was terrible. It's a good thing USC fans dont all think that way.
                Where'd you find that?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

For me its Ohio State I livein Ohio and can't stand thier fans there are like millions this year last year there were like 50 now everyone in the whole city is a buckeyes fan can you say bandwagon?

But i'd have to say Miami(FL) should be on the poll because they (especially in Ohio) are seen as the thug school who can't do anything but be thugs. Actually people in southern Ohio hate Miami as much as they hate Michigan maybe its just because they know they woulda lost that game if they hadn't blown out Willis' knee

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

Tennessee thinks they are so great in the SEC. The fans are delusional. They play dirty and Fulmer is a punk.

We were so close to beating them last year and they were acting like the score was 50-2.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                      Dear God that was terrible. It's a good thing USC fans dont all think that way.
                      Where'd you find that?
                      I read it on the Michigan Scout board but it is originally from WeareSC.com.

Comment

WSU

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                        Originally posted by yodachu
                        Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Michigan pisses me off. Carr is portrayed as a god and he gets out-played and out-coached all the time. Please Michigan, you had a great season, but you are not a top 5 team!
                          Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

Originally posted by RockJock07
                            Michigan pisses me off. Carr is portrayed as a god and he gets out-played and out-coached all the time. Please Michigan, you had a great season, but you are not a top 5 team!
                            We know you hate michigan, we don't care

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                            Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                            ^^^^^^
                            OMFG LMAO

Comment

Why Lloyd Carr is a douche:

On the year-end "Michigan Replay" show this weekend, Lloyd Carr got in one final dig at Florida and its politicking president.

"As long as you have a president, like they have at Florida, who goes out and campaigns publicly through the media for his school to get in there, rather than allowing the system to work, I think there's going to be a lot of discontent," Carr said of Florida's Bernie Machen, ironically a former U-M provost. "Thank goodness we've got a president at Michigan (Mary Sue Coleman) who is concerned about keeping Michigan as the No. 1 public university in the country."
                              http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...jMq8QpwC/NY%3D

Lloyd, your team just got humiliated on national television and didn't look worthy to play in the Humanitarium Bowl much less the national championship game. Why don't you concern yourself with choking in every big game you play in and not worry about other programs.
                              Lloyd Carr: "I hope one day we have a system where all the issues are decided on the field."

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

Comment

where is Miami on this but my most hated is USC then Notre Dame then SMU

former #1 in post count on this site
                                first to 500 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information