Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MagnumGator
    Why Lloyd Carr is a douche:

On the year-end "Michigan Replay" show this weekend, Lloyd Carr got in one final dig at Florida and its politicking president.

"As long as you have a president, like they have at Florida, who goes out and campaigns publicly through the media for his school to get in there, rather than allowing the system to work, I think there's going to be a lot of discontent," Carr said of Florida's Bernie Machen, ironically a former U-M provost. "Thank goodness we've got a president at Michigan (Mary Sue Coleman) who is concerned about keeping Michigan as the No. 1 public university in the country."
    http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...jMq8QpwC/NY%3D

Lloyd, your team just got humiliated on national television and didn't look worthy to play in the Humanitarium Bowl much less the national championship game. Why don't you concern yourself with choking in every big game you play in and not worry about other programs.
    Why don't you shut up until Florida plays a close game against Ohio State, and then you can run your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
      Why don't you shut up until Florida plays a close game against Ohio State, and then you can run your mouth.
      Because I'm just a fan and alum screwing off on a message board who doesn't mean sh1t, not a highly visible representative of a public university disparaging another university in which he has no idea what's going on when he has bigger problems of his own. As an alum, he insulted me, and that was uncalled for. At this point, it doesn't matter what happens in the national championship game, which I fully expect Florida to win, because Michigan showed it wasn't worthy and if you're best reasoning was Michigan should have lost in Glendale instead of Florida, that's a loser's mentality and I have no sympathy for that.
      Lloyd Carr: "I hope one day we have a system where all the issues are decided on the field."

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

Comment

DA U is the worst followed by ND then Florida

Comment

USC. Stand stand them then nd then tOSU.

Comment

Originally posted by therock6000
            i'd say ND...you either love them or hate them...it is extremely difficult to be a partial fan of the program 8)
            You hate you're own team??? True ND fans would never say I hate ND.

Comment

My bad, the poll threw me off, it says team you hate, but the title says most hated teams. Yea, I think ND is the most hated because others are jealous of our program.

Comment

we arent jealous one bit
                Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

1) Texas
                  2) Oklahoma State
                  3) Notre Dame
                  4) Miami
                  5) FSU

I hate Notre Dame and Miami pretty equally. I hate Notre Dame for different reasons though. They broke our winning streak which still stands as the longest at 47 games I believe. It was the first OU game my grandma went to, and we lost. She hasn't be allowed back to a game.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
                    My bad, the poll threw me off, it says team you hate, but the title says most hated teams. Yea, I think ND is the most hated because others are jealous of our program.
                    Yup, were all jealous of your current bowl streak,Charlie Whale, and ofcourse your dominance against top 25 teams this year.

Comment

How quickly Michigan fans seem to forget all the years they beat us and acted like jerks as well. I admit it, lots of OSU fans can be annoying but to think Michigan fans are above any of that is ridiculous. Michigan has their fair share of classless fans too. Win or lose I hear all kinds of crap from Michigan fans. Also hearing Michigan fans talk about how they should be in the NC game got old real fast.

However these recent years at least Michigan has earned what they got unlike Notre Dame who have earned nothing yet still get all kinds of undeserved praise. Will getting smashed by LSU finally may finally get people to realize that.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                        I think I hate Cleveland31 and Keylime_5 more than all the ND fans combined so I went with tOSU.
                        For the love of god, don't those Imbeciles represent us. If I voted just based on which posters I hate the most I'd vote for the Buckeyes.

(Fred! why do you have to do this to me? We are OSU or The Ohio State University, we are not ******* tOSU)

Comment

Originally posted by Go Cowboys

But i'd have to say Miami(FL) should be on the poll because they (especially in Ohio) are seen as the thug school who can't do anything but be thugs.

Yea... I wonder why that is.

Comment

I went with Michigan because i'm an OSU fan, but I nearly went with Notre Dame because were I live, Dayton Ohio, all of the Notre Dame fans think they're so much better so it was great to see 'em lose last night

Comment

Purdue.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
                                This is why everybody hates Notre Dame, they think everyone is jealous of them. What do you have that everyone is jealous of? A crappy defense? Inability to play well against good competition? Three 20+ point losses in one season?

I am green with envy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information