No announcement yet.

Most Hated Programs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I hate Penn State buts that because I live in PA and like Wisconson.

Comment

• Norte Dame is the most overrated team but they still get to a BCS bowl and lose miserably, they lost to Michigan miserably and USC dominated them, yet the media and fans got them into the bowl because they would get more viewers and press. I hate that.

Comment

• I hate Thee Ohio State University becuase they are in the Big Ten and there's only room for one; THE BADGERS!!!!!!!!! :D

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• OSU sucks

the end

Comment

• I flippin hate Auburn and Utah the most. I'm a Bama and BYU fan so they suck. Tennessee, LSU and UNLV are not far behind.

Comment

• Eh, some Notre Dame fans are very annoying. Whenever they win it's, "We're the best". Then when they lose, like in the Sugar Bowl, all I seem to hear is, "Well, Notre Dame only recruits the finest athletes and the smartest athletes, so we won't win all the games."
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I used to not like Nebraska under Tom Osborne, especially in the last few years of his reign :-) .. but the two Florida school - Canes n Gators take the cake, cause I am a Nole fan :D

Comment

• I didnt read through the thread but heres some of my hated schools. USC, ND, Miami, Florida

Comment

• i hate schools in this order 1. Michigan 1. Notre Dame (even though we are not rivals i despise their fans and i absolutely hat charlie weis for multiple reasons) 3. USC pete carrol is a terd

Comment

• Man I hate the gators. Can't wait to beat them this year in the swamp. I would love nothing more for tim tbone to run a draw play right at xavier mitchell and get jacked up.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information