No announcement yet.

Biletnikoff Finalists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry I just don't see him getting 7 TD's against USC but hey it's entirely possible.
    Well its pretty easy to see Calvin Johnson winning, but according to your recent TD theory, Johnson prolly wont even win because he is 4 behind the leader :(

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland31
      I'm sorry I just don't see him getting 7 TD's against USC but hey it's entirely possible.
      Well its pretty easy to see Calvin Johnson winning, but according to your recent TD theory, Johnson prolly wont even win because he is 4 behind the leader :(
      Did you even read my post before? For Samardzija to even have a chance he would need better stats, which he does not have. CJ is in a completely different situation than Shark is.

Comment

not according to your post? TD's are what matter, lol dont post what you dont mean!

Comment

not according to your post? TD's are what matter, lol dont post what you dont mean!
          I don't think anyone could make an arguement for Samardzija. He has the worst stats despite having the best QB of the three.
          That is what I had posted. Please learn to read before joining an online forum.

Comment

Keep argueing and name calling, if it makes you feel better.

Comment

Keep argueing and name calling, if it makes you feel better.
              I'll take that as admission of your illiteracy and incorrectness.

Comment

Were talking football my lad, not grammar, spelling, punctuation or whatever you need to use in order to get 1 up in an arguement!

Comment

Its CJ by a friggin mile.

Comment

EB will win it next year 8)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Were talking football my lad, not grammar, spelling, punctuation or whatever you need to use in order to get 1 up in an arguement!
                      and yet you consistently fail to argue anything. you've added absolutely nothing to any discussion you've been a part of. please think before just randomly hitting submit. i'm also curious where, in this thread, anyone called you a name?

Comment

Against his 3 best opponents (Texas, Florida St, UCLA), Dillard combined for a total of 23 rec, 306 yds, and 3 TD, with at least 7 rec, 90 yds, and 1 TD in each game. Thats pretty good right there, but again I don't know how much attention he was getting on him since I have never seen him play

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
                          EB will win it next year 8)
                          Yea he will, unless George Smith does. 8)

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                            Against his 3 best opponents (Texas, Florida St, UCLA), Dillard combined for a total of 23 rec, 306 yds, and 3 TD, with at least 7 rec, 90 yds, and 1 TD in each game. Thats pretty good right there, but again I don't know how much attention he was getting on him since I have never seen him play
                            that is impressive for a team that i can't imagine really has any talent anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                              Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                              that is impressive for a team that i can't imagine really has any talent anywhere.
                              All while being 160 lbs too, lol. I'd have thought someone like Michael Griffin would have broken him in half by now. Even I have 30 lbs on him.

When I saw his 17 TD's, I was thinking that he surely had to be a 6'4-6'6 redzone freak, so I looked up his measureables. 5'11 160...yikes.

Comment

wow. i'm starting to like this guy more... i still can't imagine he wins with as little pub as Rice gets.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information