No announcement yet.

Biletnikoff Finalists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Dillard, he's always in the sports section in Houston. Too bad he's the only player on Rice most know. But it should be Calvin, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
      EB will win it next year 8)
      He'll certainly have a good chance, but with Mario Manningham and Desean Jackson it'll be one hell of a competition. Not to mention guys like Malcolm Kelly, Limas Sweed, Marcus Monk, Sidney Rice, Mario Urrutia, Patrick Turner, Todd Blythe, Dorien Bryant and James Hardy who may all be in the mix. (and that's assuming that CJ, Meachem, Ginn and Jarrett all leave early).
      10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

Originally posted by Solomon
        He'll certainly have a good chance, but with Mario Manningham and Desean Jackson it'll be one hell of a competition. Not to mention guys like Malcolm Jenkins, Limas Sweed, Marcus Monk, Sidney Rice, Mario Urrutia, Patrick Turner, Todd Blythe, Dorien Bryant and James Hardy who may all be in the mix. (and that's assuming that CJ, Meachem, Ginn and Jarrett all leave early).
        Malcolm Jenkins? :?

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
          He'll certainly have a good chance, but with Mario Manningham and Desean Jackson it'll be one hell of a competition. Not to mention guys like Malcolm Jenkins, Limas Sweed, Marcus Monk, Sidney Rice, Mario Urrutia, Patrick Turner, Todd Blythe, Dorien Bryant and James Hardy who may all be in the mix. (and that's assuming that CJ, Meachem, Ginn and Jarrett all leave early).
          You haven't heard? He is playing WR next year.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
            Originally posted by JBond93
            You haven't heard? He is playing WR next year.
            lol, my mistake. I meant to type Malcolm Kelly.
            10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

Give it to CJ. Everyone knows he is by far and away the best WR in the country. He doesn't have the stats because Reggie Ball is wildly inaccurate and an overall terrible QB, but does anyone honestly think if he was on ND he wouldn't blow Samardizja's stats out of the water? I know this is a college award, not pro potential, but it would be a travesty if the clearly best WR didn't get his due because he had the misfortune of being on a team that couldn't fully utilize his talents.
              “Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.”

- Vince Lombardi

Comment

I believe CJ will win and deserves to win, but some are trying to make the argument that Samardizja has a better QB so he doesnt deserve it...

yes his numbers arent as good, and he wont win it, but since when is someone deprived of something because he has a great QB throwing to him?

and by the way...he's ridiculously clutch and has made some great plays

all in all...CJ will win it

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information