No announcement yet.

Big Ten Awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually it is very debatable. How can you say that Gonzalez deserves it more than Hardy? Please explain that to me.
    I shouldnt have to explain why, the Big Ten coaches should, cause there the people that picked and obviously they know more than you so.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland31
      Actually it is very debatable. How can you say that Gonzalez deserves it more than Hardy? Please explain that to me.
      I shouldnt have to explain why, the Big Ten coaches should, cause there the people that picked and obviously they know more than you so.....
      You could just say that you're an OSU homer. That would have been much quicker to type.

Comment

Gonzalez doesn't deserve it more than Hardy. Hardy put up better stats with less support. Gonzo has TedGinn, Troy Smith, Antonio Pittman, and Chris Wells to take pressure off him, for much of the year he was single covered by #2 and worse CB's. Everyone knows Hardy is gonna get the ball but he still produces.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

You could just say that you're an OSU homer. That would have been much quicker to type.
          Why am I a homer because the Big Ten coaches voted Gonzalez? i had nothing to do with the voting, Im just saying more knowledgable people than all of us combine think differently so THERE!

Comment

Why am I a homer because the Big Ten coaches voted Gonzalez? i had nothing to do with the voting, Im just saying more knowledgable people than all of us combine think differently so THERE!
            The award goes to the best player
            You said he was better and I am debating that with you. I think you give coaches way too much credit. They're not all the football geniuses you think they are. They are easily blinded by a player's name and school and don't see them play every game, like much of the media does.

Comment

You said he was better and I am debating that with you. I think you give coaches way too much credit. They're not all the football geniuses you think they are. They are easily blinded by a player's name and school and don't see them play every game, like much of the media does.
              I WILL SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!......

the coaches voted him as a better player, call them out in a meesage board if your sour, NOT ME!!!

Gonzalez will be a first round draft pick, its hard to say any of the Indiana WR's will go first round, it never happens. The coaches know best, not your opinion!

Comment

the coaches voted him as a better player, call them out in a meesage board if your sour, NOT ME!!!

Gonzalez will be a first round draft pick, its hard to say any of the Indiana WR's will go first round, it never happens. The coaches know best, not your opinion!
                Hardy could easily be a first round pick. You really don't know what you're talking about do you? I'm guessing you've never seen IU other than when they played OSU.

Comment

Keep argueing, maybe the coaches will get scared and change their minds!

Gonzalez is 1st team all big ten, end of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway

Hardy could easily be a first round pick. You really don't know what you're talking about do you? I'm guessing you've never seen IU other than when they played OSU.
                    Gonzo looks to be no worse then a second round pick (he's #4 on Mel Kiper's junior WR list I believe), but Hardy is filthy, to put it simply.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Keep argueing, maybe the coaches will get scared and change their minds!

Gonzalez is 1st team all bif ten, end of discussion.
                      Now I see why people hate you so much. Whenever you get into arguement with someone, you either make things up or make points that are completely irrelevant. Am I correct that you have never seen IU play other than against OSU? Also, do you agree that Gonzalez should be all big ten over Hardy?

Comment

Yes i believe Gonzo should be 1st team, and so do the coaches. One poster on an NFL site seems to disagree.....SO WHAT?

Comment

Yes i believe Gonzo should be 1st team, and so do the coaches. One poster on an NFL site seems to disagree.....SO WHAT?
                          Actually of three people that have posted on the subject, two of them have said Hardy deserves it more. Explain why Gonzalez deserves it more.

Comment

I dont care if 100 posters think Hardy is better, there just posters!!!!

Big Ten coaches are the only important variable here, and they allready spoke their minds in the matter.

If you wanna make up an awards show where the posters get to pick who wins, your free to do so......

Comment

I dont care if 100 posters think Hardy is better, there just posters!!!!

Big Ten coaches are the only important variable here, and they allready spoke their minds in the matter.

If you wanna make up an awards show where the posters get to pick who wins, your free to do so......
                              See there you go again complete avoiding the question asked to you.

Comment

Your making it seem as though posters have more knowledge about a player than the coaches, and it is complete ludacris to think that. The coaches opinions are held in much higher regard than a message boards!

Please try to understand that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information