Big Ten Awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleveland31
    Your making it seem as though posters have more knowledge about a player than the coaches, and it is complete ludacris to think that. The coaches opinions are held in much higher regard than a message boards!

Please try to understand that
    Just because you're a complete idiot doesn't mean other posters are. I have deep respect for coaches but I trust the Media more in ranking teams and players, because they see more games of them. Again, you have yet to answer my question.

Comment

Just because you're a complete idiot doesn't mean other posters are. I have deep respect for coaches but I trust the Media more in ranking teams and players, because they see more games of them. Again, you have yet to answer my question.
      Come to me when you wanna make sence or bring up a good point. Go cry to the coaches or something, not me!

Comment

Come to me when you wanna make sence or bring up a good point. Go cry to the coaches or something, not me!
        You're talking about people making points and making sense? And for the fourth post in a row, you haven't answered my question.

Comment

"sence" doesn't make sense. In your face!!! BOOYA!!

Comment

HERE is your answer:

GONZALEZ deserves it more because..........HE ACTUALLY WON!!!!

are you going to need counsiling to be able to reconsil with this decision made by the Big Ten coaches?

PS - your a poster, not a scout or talent evaluator, your opinion means squat compared to these coaches.

Comment

Mike Hass >> Anthony Gonzalez

Comment

Jerry Rice >>>>> Mike Hass

Comment

HERE is your answer:

GONZALEZ deserves it more because..........HE ACTUALLY WON!!!!

are you going to need counsiling to be able to reconsil with this decision made by the Big Ten coaches?

PS - your a poster, not a scout or talent evaluator, your opinion means squat compared to these coaches.
                  You still haven't explain why you yourself believe he is the better player. I'm sorry but "because the Big Ten coaches said so", isn't a good reason.

Comment

Jerry Rice >>>>> Mike Hass
                    I was on the edge about that one but I'll agree with you. :roll:

Comment

ARGGGH SCIRROTTO WAS SHAFTED!!!!! :?

I agree with it for the most part..>Scirrotto was shafted!

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                      Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                      ^^^^^^
                      OMFG LMAO

Comment

Ikegwuono is a beast.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Lol, clevelands posts are gone, cards is arguing with her/himself

Comment

Long over thomas for OL of the year, LOVE IT 8)

Comment

Troy Smith wasn't a Unanimous decision for first team QB. One coach voted for someone else.

Rumors are that it was Joe Tiller, but no one really knows. It's funny, because he's being talked about as the almost unanimous Heisman winner, yet someone voted for someone else. But since Cleveland31 puts so much credit into the Big 10 coaches as a whole, I guess this could mean something. :P

Comment

Well now i look like an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information