Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BerninWI
    Blind ignorance masked as phony machismo
    Ok smart guy, you want to know why I didn't give Wisconsin Respect? The same reason why the rest of the College football world doesn't! THEY NEVER WIN THE BIG TEN. It's the same reason why no one respects PSU, Iowa, and Wisconsin. Once in awhile, they get a team good enough to win the big ten. This was your year...and you still didn't do it. You get good recruiting classes, but are behind 4 other schools in your conference in recruiting this year...thats why I don't give them respect. Wisconsin is a good team, but not an elite team, it's been that way for years and it will continue to be...same goes for PSU and Iowa...so get used to never getting repsect for UW, because you never will be considered an elite team

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
    Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
    ^^^^^^
    OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
      Originally posted by TIP
      Originally posted by danman253
      Wow, what a snub of Travis Beckum. Rivals has him rated as the #1 TE in that nation (appropriately, he leads all te's in the nation with 821 yards receiving, after a slow start since he was moving over from defensive end/linebacker) and yet he didn't make even the 2nd team big ten with the coaches. Many Iowa fans thought Chandler was crap this year. Long over Joe Thomas as OL of the year? Yeah, if they say so. Manningham missed a lot of games and as a result his body of work wasn't all that extensive. I think that spot should have gone to Bryant from Purdue or Hardy from Indiana. Both those players were better than the 2 who did make it. There was a lot of OSU and Michigan bias in these. Just because they are great teams doesn't mean nearly everyone at every position is the best for them.
      Cry about it why don't ya?
      Ohio State fans are arrogant but you're not? Nice avatar by the way. You'll be wearing Wisconsin's for a week next year.
      God, you are the biggest wisconsin homer ever.
      Ha! And yet I've been right about everything positive I've said about Wisconsin on these boards. And you've been wrong about EVERYTHING you've said about Wisconsin. That their defense isn't even top 30. That they'd fade down the stretch and lose to Penn State and Iowa. Then you get proven you are wrong but aren't man enough to admit it. I'm the biggest wisconsin homer ever. B.S., you're the biggest Wisconsin hater ever, and you buy into hype more than anyone I've ever seen.

Then you have Danman who comes on here pretty much implying that nobody ever has a chance in the big ten other than Michigan and Ohio State, which is factually incorrect. 93- Wisconsin share, 94- PSU, 95- NW, 96- NW share, 98- Wisconsin share, 99- Wisconsin, 00- NW and PU share, 01- Illinois, 02- Iowa share, 04- Iowa share, 05- PSU share. God, why did they even show up and play the games. BTW, last time at home, in 05', Wisconsin beat Michigan. Win on our homefield next year and then maybe you'll have something to talk about. You won't.

Comments from ohio state fans on buckeye planet when they saw that Travis Beckum wasn't on either 1st or 2nd team all big ten:

"Agree. I was shocked he wasn't on the 1st team. He's a monster."

"I agree Beckum should be a no brainer."

But honestly, YOU see nothing wrong with these. That's telling. You're not arrogant at all but they are. They are capable of giving credit where credit is due. I typically have had very good experiences with Buckeye fans, and find most of them to be reasonable people, and easy to have civil debates with. I can't say the same about Michigan fans, including you of course.
      God Shut up, quit freakingg bitching. wahhhh Wisconsin should be higher, beckum should be 1st team, wahhhhhhhh. Get over it. Who gives a crap about awards, shut up for christs sake
      Agreed, stop being a little *****.

Comment

It's not clear cut at all, yet he was rivals #1 rated tight end, whereas Chandler was rated 13th. http://collegefootball.rivals.com/viewCFSE.asp

You will be lucky to drop 20 on Wisconsin unless your D-Line is near where they were this year (they won't be without Woodley, Branch, et al), keeping the Wisconsin D on the field like this year.

Ooh, John Clay "might" not at up at Wisconsin. Let me know when he commits somewhere else, otherwise hold your peace, because a statement like that is meaningless. I will enjoy Wisconsin's trip to the Cap One Bowl, where we hammer our SEC opponent again, and prove that the BCS is flawed and there should be a playoff.

Hehe, keep runnin your mouth ace, you'll get embarrassed.

Comment

Very glad Harris got what he deserves, Butkus award should be his as well

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076

not a chance in hell you homer

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
            Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
            ^^^^^^
            OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076
              He's not a finalist and deservingly so.

Comment

No Harris didn't deserve the Butkus Award. Our defense played to his strength and he also had an amazing D-line. I hope he gets drafted by the patriots in the late 2nd or early third portion of the draft.

Laurenitius and Connor are both looking to be stand out players next year and at the next level.

Thanks to Gang Green for the SIG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpbXXPOgR2w

Comment

First of way to bring this thread back. Congratulations.

Second Harris is the most important person on our defense.

3rd Laurenitius is the most overrated player in the Big-10 and probably didn't shed a single block this whole season.

Comment

Ginn should get first team before Gonzalez

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I'd have Hill>Pittman, but it looks all right.

Comment

3rd Laurenitius is the most overrated player in the Big-10 and probably didn't shed a single block this whole season.
                        LOL, you show little knowledge when you say this type of bias crap.

You cannot have that many tackles, when you CANNOT shed blocks!

Most overrated is also a very bias and nowhere near true answer.

It really makes Michigan fans look horrible when you post. Usually I respect and love to hear a Michigan fans opinion, but most hate yours, even Michigan fans cringe when you speak.

Comment

What you mean you can't have that many tackles and not shed blocks? He had like 20 tackles in UT game and played awful over perusing and getting taken out of plays.....

How about Derrick Johnson? He was all over the place and couldn't shed a tackle either.

Comment

the word is biased. Somebody shows bias, but they are biased.

Comment

Snuff, take a second to think what you said, I will help you...."3rd Laurenitius is the most overrated player in the Big-10 and probably didn't shed a single block this whole season."

Now, I dont need to try and argue, you allready made yourself look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by brownsfan
                                Snuff, take a second to think what you said, I will help you...."3rd Laurenitius is the most overrated player in the Big-10 and probably didn't shed a single block this whole season."

Now, I dont need to try and argue, you allready made yourself look stupid.
                                He is the most overrated player in the Big-10.... I deserved none of the award considerations he got and was the 3, 4, or possibly 5th best LB in the Big-10 this year. The second part was a hyperbole.... Since the sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information