No announcement yet.

Big Ten Awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont need to argue. Not worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by brownsfan
      Thats good to hear, because defeat was inevitable.

Comment

brownsfan wrote:
        Plus everyone respects your opinions, wait?

Comment

Originally posted by brownsfan
          brownsfan wrote:
          Plus everyone respects your opinions, wait?
          Your new here so let me break it down for you. I am the resident a-hole and no one likes me but a select few. Although when i talk college football I am pretty on base and I think some people respect my opinion.

Comment

Um not after what you just said.

Im even going to make a poll for you, just to prove you wrong.

Im also going to minus 1 vote for being overrated because i know thats how youll vote.

Comment

I will null my vote and either way it will prove nothing... Most the people on here are idiots and don't even watch tOSU or college football. And if I win it will just be because there are like 20 Michigan people on here and you will whine.

Comment

Most the people on here are idiots and don't even watch tOSU or college football. And if I win it will just be because there are like 20 Michigan people on here and you will whine.
                First your the one that falls under this category for your un-fair and non-realistic opinion.

2nd, despite Michigan and OSU fans hating each other, they are both great teams and we usually respect each other players. Because they are both very good. And when a player gets a college award from one of these teams, it is almost allways earned.

Comment

Yeah like Aaron Ross, Ernest Shazor, and Paul Polz all deserved what they got. :roll:

Comment

i said when a player from OSU or Michigan usually gets the award, that DOESNT include Texas, or Penn State bud!

Shazor falsl under the category of usually! i never said EVERYTIME.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                      Originally posted by bigmac076
                      Very glad Harris got what he deserves, Butkus award should be his as well
                      He's not a finalist and deservingly so.
                      Maybe Harris wasn't the greatest MLB of the year but why is he not even considered as a finalist? I need a serious explanation.

Comment

Maybe Harris wasn't the greatest MLB of the year but why is he not even considered as a finalist? I need a serious explanation.
                        i think he was very good this year. And hope he succeeds in the NFL. Cant really answer your quetion though.

Comment

He didn't make the top three for the butkus award this year...thats how he;s not a finalist

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                          Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                          ^^^^^^
                          OMFG LMAO

Comment

Because he wasn't one of the three best LB's in the NCAA. I don't know, don't ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                              He didn't make the top three for the butkus award this year...thats how he;s not a finalist
                              Because he wasn't one of the three best LB's in the NCAA. I don't know, don't ask me
                              real definitive guys

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                                Because he wasn't one of the three best LB's in the NCAA. I don't know, don't ask me
                                real definitive guys
                                what are you asking for? why other people didn't vote him as a finalist? how the hell should anybody know if they weren't the ones voting?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information