Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCarver27
    Originally posted by bigmac076
    Maybe Harris wasn't the greatest MLB of the year but why is he not even considered as a finalist? I need a serious explanation.

Originally posted by TIP
    He didn't make the top three for the butkus award this year...thats how he;s not a finalist
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Because he wasn't one of the three best LB's in the NCAA. I don't know, don't ask me
    real definitive guys
    what are you asking for? why other people didn't vote him as a finalist? how the hell should anybody know if they weren't the ones voting?
    Im not asking for anything from you. Maybe I should ask a different question than before. Do you think that David Harris(the MLB for the best run defense in the country) should have been a finalist for the Butkus Award and if not, then why?

Comment

Is your only reasoning because he was the MLB on the #1 run defense? Looking at stats only he didn't impress as much as the other guys....not that stats are the end all, be all. Who would he replace?

Comment

Maybe Harris wasn't the greatest MLB of the year but why is he not even considered as a finalist? I need a serious explanation.

Originally posted by TIP
        He didn't make the top three for the butkus award this year...thats how he;s not a finalist
        Because he wasn't one of the three best LB's in the NCAA. I don't know, don't ask me
        real definitive guys
        What the do you want us to say? Voters decided that Paul Posluszny, Patrick Willis, and James Laurenitis had outplayed him...thats why he wsan't a finalist.

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
        Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
        ^^^^^^
        OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
          real definitive guys
          dude don't worry about that anyone who really follows Mich football knows how important he was to our team this year. I have heard first hand accounts from the Mich players saying that David Harris is amazing. He would win their team best hit award nearly every week. He was overlooked because of some other major names on the defense, but that does not take away from the fact that he had one of the best season for a Mich linebacker.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information