Clear All

• GB12
    started a topic Big Ten Awards

Big Ten Awards

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphic...igTenTeams.pdf

• DoWnThEfiElD
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmac076
    Maybe Harris wasn't the greatest MLB of the year but why is he not even considered as a finalist? I need a serious explanation.

Originally posted by TIP
    He didn't make the top three for the butkus award this year...thats how he;s not a finalist
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Because he wasn't one of the three best LB's in the NCAA. I don't know, don't ask me
    real definitive guys
    dude don't worry about that anyone who really follows Mich football knows how important he was to our team this year. I have heard first hand accounts from the Mich players saying that David Harris is amazing. He would win their team best hit award nearly every week. He was overlooked because of some other major names on the defense, but that does not take away from the fact that he had one of the best season for a Mich linebacker.

Leave a comment:

• TIP
    replied
    Maybe Harris wasn't the greatest MLB of the year but why is he not even considered as a finalist? I need a serious explanation.

Originally posted by TIP
    He didn't make the top three for the butkus award this year...thats how he;s not a finalist
    Because he wasn't one of the three best LB's in the NCAA. I don't know, don't ask me
    real definitive guys
    What the do you want us to say? Voters decided that Paul Posluszny, Patrick Willis, and James Laurenitis had outplayed him...thats why he wsan't a finalist.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Is your only reasoning because he was the MLB on the #1 run defense? Looking at stats only he didn't impress as much as the other guys....not that stats are the end all, be all. Who would he replace?

Leave a comment:

• bigmac076
    replied
    Originally posted by JCarver27

Originally posted by TIP
    real definitive guys
    what are you asking for? why other people didn't vote him as a finalist? how the hell should anybody know if they weren't the ones voting?
    Im not asking for anything from you. Maybe I should ask a different question than before. Do you think that David Harris(the MLB for the best run defense in the country) should have been a finalist for the Butkus Award and if not, then why?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by TIP
    real definitive guys
    what are you asking for? why other people didn't vote him as a finalist? how the hell should anybody know if they weren't the ones voting?

Leave a comment:

• bigmac076
    replied

Originally posted by TIP
    real definitive guys

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Very glad Harris got what he deserves, Butkus award should be his as well
    He's not a finalist and deservingly so.
    Because he wasn't one of the three best LB's in the NCAA. I don't know, don't ask me.

Leave a comment:

• TIP
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i think he was very good this year. And hope he succeeds in the NFL. Cant really answer your quetion though.

Leave a comment:

• bigmac076
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i said when a player from OSU or Michigan usually gets the award, that DOESNT include Texas, or Penn State bud!

Shazor falsl under the category of usually! i never said EVERYTIME.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yeah like Aaron Ross, Ernest Shazor, and Paul Polz all deserved what they got. :roll:

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Most the people on here are idiots and don't even watch tOSU or college football. And if I win it will just be because there are like 20 Michigan people on here and you will whine.
    First your the one that falls under this category for your un-fair and non-realistic opinion.

2nd, despite Michigan and OSU fans hating each other, they are both great teams and we usually respect each other players. Because they are both very good. And when a player gets a college award from one of these teams, it is almost allways earned.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I will null my vote and either way it will prove nothing... Most the people on here are idiots and don't even watch tOSU or college football. And if I win it will just be because there are like 20 Michigan people on here and you will whine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information