X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mcfadden

Comment

Originally posted by HookEm
      McFadden has had a great year, if he was 100 percent week 1 they might of beat USC.....at least played a better game.
      A better game maybe, but they had no chance to beat them at that point, maybe now, but not then.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
        Originally posted by yourfavestoner
        After UF's dominant front seven completely shuts down Arkansas' running game, Slaton or Hart will win the award.
        Fixed.
        No chance. And even if he slow him down some, Leak will throw 3 INTs and lose the game.
        I think Tebow should start. Leak is unfit for Meyer's offense...

Comment

After UF's dominant front seven completely shuts down Arkansas' running game, Slaton or Hart will win the award.
          Fixed.
          No chance. And even if he slow him down some, Leak will throw 3 INTs and lose the game.
          Leak botching the game is actually more likely to happen than McFadden running wild, seeing as how Florida's been one of the best run-stopping teams in the country this year. Either way, I'm not super worried. I'd be far more concerned if Florida was playing LSU again than I am about Arkansas and their one-dimensional team.

Comment

Fixed.
            Leak botching the game is actually more likely to happen than McFadden running wild, seeing as how Florida's been one of the best run-stopping teams in the country this year. Either way, I'm not super worried. I'd be far more concerned if Florida was playing LSU again than I am about Arkansas and their one-dimensional team.
            LSU's run D>Florida's.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Fixed.
              LSU's run D>Florida's.
              Ok. I could see how that would be a good argument if LSU lost to Arkansas, but they didn't. McFadden had 187 yards and 2 touchdowns, and the Hogs still lost.

Come on, DG, I know you hate Florida, but stop letting it blind you. Florida is significantly more talented than Arkansas at every position except for tailback. The only way they lose is if Leak gives the game away, or if UF's run defense suddenly decides to play like crap, which probably isn't going to happen, as Siler and Everett will be healthy.

Comment

And who knows, Arkansas may pass more to the Florida defenders than the Arkansas WRs...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Fixed.
                  Florida lost their best run-stopping presence..

rainbeaukid

Comment

That Arkansas wildcat formation is unstoppable I would actually like to see McFadden throw more, heck he throws better than Casey and Mustain.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Fixed.
                      Michigans's Run D>LSU's run D>Florida's.

:D

Comment

Well after that abysmal showing vs. USF, Slaton won't be winning it.

Comment

Other - Marshawn Lynch
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
                            Other - Marshawn Lynch
                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Anyway, If McFadden sucks against UF, it will be Hart. Otherwise, Dmac.

Comment

you think Hart is better than Marshawn Lynch?
                              Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
                                you think Hart is better than Marshawn Lynch?
                                College back? Yes

Pro Prospect? Hell no.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information