No announcement yet.

Darren McFadden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is kinda the hybrid mix of Reggie Bush and Adrian Peterson, he's still young so I'm not gonna go into all the Eric Dickerson comparisons and what not but no doubt he is the most gifted RB in college football. Heck he should be the QB cause Casey D can't pass.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I wouldn't rate him alongside Adrian Peterson but he is pretty close. I would say McFadden and Jonathon Stewart are the top two sophmore NFL draft prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by ghettosermon
        He is kinda the hybrid mix of Reggie Bush and Adrian Peterson, he's still young so I'm not gonna go into all the Eric Dickerson comparisons and what not but no doubt he is the most gifted RB in college football. Heck he should be the QB cause Casey D can't pass.
        if they lose the SEC championship i look for Mitch to be back at QB for the bowl game. With McFadden and Felix Jones all the QB has to do is manage the game and maybe chuck one up to Monk who's 6'6" when u need a big play.

As for McFadden hiis size is great as is his speed. He is powerful but not exactly AP there. He peobably would shed a few more tacklers and i would much more confident about his ability to stay healthy (not that he's an injury concern) if he could get lower. With skills like he has size is not an issue, he is not to big but he runs higher than many other top backs so he will take more hits and at the NFL he won't have the longevity of other backs in this class. I see him as easy top 5 with his current running style if he can run lower he will be the concensus #1.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

I've never seen someone run with as much power as Peterson. His explosion is un-human. McFadden is amazing and the best sophmore in the country, but Peterson is the best player in the country period. McFadden has great explosion and great speed, and Peterson's is just as good. Not taking anything away from McFadden, he is amazing, but Peterson is just the best.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
            I've never seen someone run with as much power as Peterson. His explosion is un-human. McFadden is amazing and the best sophmore in the country, but Peterson is the best player in the country period. McFadden has great explosion and great speed, and Peterson's is just as good. Not taking anything away from McFadden, he is amazing, but Peterson is just the best.
            Eh Peterson has more power but can't touch McFadden's explosion again I'm staying from the Eric Dickerson stuff but when McFadden is in the open field it's over.

Comment

What about the guy in your sig?
              McFadden will be the best player in the country next year but I agree that Peterson is stronger

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Eh Peterson has more power but can't touch McFadden's explosion again I'm staying from the Eric Dickerson stuff but when McFadden is in the open field it's over.
                Really? Can't touch it? Are you sure we are watching the same Adrian Peteson. Do I need to post a highlight reel of AD so you can rethink the question?

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Have you seen Peterson run, McFadden is only a tad bit more explosive than Peterson

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

McFadden is my favorite back in the nation, NFL included, but AP is better, Right now. AP runs so hard and he is probably a better blocker. McFadden will likely be drafted in the top10 nexy year if not top5 depending on team needs. He will be my number 1 ranked player eligible for the draft next year if CJ and AP declare.

Comment

Originally posted by 4pAc
                      What about the guy in your sig?
                      McFadden will be the best player in the country next year but I agree that Peterson is stronger
                      As a college player Peterson is better.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

It's sad when you're the best QB and RB on your team.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                          It's sad when you're the best QB and RB on your team.
                          For the team...

Comment

I've watched highlight videos of both. Peterson's is more impressive. DMc showed good speed and everything, but I saw him get tackled by alot of DBs in the video, whereas in AD's I didn't see that. Anyway, here are the videos i watched.

Adrian Peterson

Run DMc

Obviously you can't fully judge a player by highlight videos, but I think Peterson is more powerful and explosive, as I'm sure most people do. I also think Peterson is just as fast, once he's behind you it's over. He also runs "meaner" as McFadden sometimes moves around guys, Peterson attacks them. I think McFadden could be the second best RB in all of college football, but AP is the best player period.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                              I've watched highlight videos of both. Peterson's is more impressive. DMc showed good speed and everything, but I saw him get tackled by alot of DBs in the video, whereas in AD's I didn't see that. Anyway, here are the videos i watched.

Adrian Peterson

Run DMc

Obviously you can't fully judge a player by highlight videos, but I think Peterson is more powerful and explosive, as I'm sure most people do. I also think Peterson is just as fast, once he's behind you it's over. He also runs "meaner" as McFadden sometimes moves around guys, Peterson attacks them. I think McFadden could be the second best RB in all of college football, but AP is the best player period.
                              You can't fault a guy for wanting to run around a defender and pick up extra yards rather than try to truck them over, it also helps preserve them a longer career. One thing I an say about McFadden is that he is one of the best stiff armers I have seen in a while.

Comment

I noticed that Fred Bennett of South Carolina is the fastest guy in either of those.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information