Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghettosermon
    Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
    I've watched highlight videos of both. Peterson's is more impressive. DMc showed good speed and everything, but I saw him get tackled by alot of DBs in the video, whereas in AD's I didn't see that. Anyway, here are the videos i watched.

Adrian Peterson

Run DMc

Obviously you can't fully judge a player by highlight videos, but I think Peterson is more powerful and explosive, as I'm sure most people do. I also think Peterson is just as fast, once he's behind you it's over. He also runs "meaner" as McFadden sometimes moves around guys, Peterson attacks them. I think McFadden could be the second best RB in all of college football, but AP is the best player period.
    You can't fault a guy for wanting to run around a defender and pick up extra yards rather than try to truck them over, it also helps preserve them a longer career. One thing I an say about McFadden is that he is one of the best stiff armers I have seen in a while.

Yeah McFadden's a real good stiff armer, but so is Adrian.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
      I've watched highlight videos of both. Peterson's is more impressive. DMc showed good speed and everything, but I saw him get tackled by alot of DBs in the video, whereas in AD's I didn't see that. Anyway, here are the videos i watched.

Adrian Peterson

Run DMc

Obviously you can't fully judge a player by highlight videos, but I think Peterson is more powerful and explosive, as I'm sure most people do. I also think Peterson is just as fast, once he's behind you it's over. He also runs "meaner" as McFadden sometimes moves around guys, Peterson attacks them. I think McFadden could be the second best RB in all of college football, but AP is the best player period.
      it actually looks like mcfadden has a better burst.
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Peterson's balance is rediculous and I question that McFadden is faster

Comment

McFadden is a bit more fluid but Peterson is stronger. McFadden has nowhere near the open field moves of Reggie Bush though. I have never seen him shake anyone. I'll give the edge to McFadden because he is younger, gets hurt less, better pad level when re runs and does it against the better conferance. He will be a top 3 pick probably. They are both amazing though.

Comment

McFadden avoids contact, AD doesn't. Biggest difference between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble
              McFadden definately doesn't avoid contact.

rainbeaukid

Comment

Originally posted by Javzz
                Originally posted by Gribble
                McFadden definately doesn't avoid contact.
                Well, in comparison it could be said he does. A better way of saying it is he takes it if he has to, whereas AD just goes and gets it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information