No announcement yet.

Who is the better freshman RB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is another one of those threads where you try and say, hey look at the player in my team that is better than the other guys, when in fact he is the worst of the group. It's Spiller right now, and then Wells.

And Goodson may be splitting time with Lane but Spiller splits time with James Davis who is better than Lane, and he has Meriweather.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Yea, it's Spiller.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

PJ Hill is the best freshman running back. No doubt. But if it is true running back, I will say spiller.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I like Goodson, but I like Spiller too, and C.J.'s a lot better than him. Over the long haul though, once he starts to glue the ball to his hands, I'll take Mr. Wells.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Spiller wins it for this year, but when wells is starting next year, he'll easily be the best.

When you average 5.6 yards per carry as a 3rd down back who runs 90% of the time when the other team knows about it, you have some talent. Just needs to stop fumbling.

Spiller will be great too, not sure how much power he'll ever be able to run with however.
            Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

You don't need to run people over when they can't catch you.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

The best Freshman rb is Keiland Williams.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                  The best Freshman rb is Keiland Williams.
                  I don't know about that, but he is definitely underappreciated.

Comment

Ben Tate: 369 yards rushing and 3 TDs in about 3 full games, 7.4 yards per carry. Thats as the third string runningback in the SEC, if he was top 2 like Wells or Spiller theres no question in my mind he'd blow up. He had 200 yards less than Wells who played a role in pretty much every Ohio State game.

Comment

spiller deff takes it this year. I dont really think alot of the weaknesses being brought up for spiller or wells is that big of a deal. People forget just how young these guys are. Lets say they dont come out early they still have 3 more years to mature, put on weight, get stronger, refine technique, etc. Nobody remembers how much reggie bush weighed freshman year or how many times cadillac fumbled. These two are head and shoulders above the other true frosh.

Comment

Gah, Spiller was on fire today. He's got my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureScout
                          yah to bad clemson still lossed.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

To all those who voted Spiller, watch Wells for a change. I think Wells might win the heisman in 2008 if all works out well

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
                              To all those who voted Spiller, watch Wells for a change. I think Wells might win the heisman in 2008 if all works out well
                              That makes no sense. What would people see this year that would make Wells better than Spiller? Did Wells do this?
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=ATUpTLhzet0
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=9LBNA6kQWXA
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=xcIrLwzg9-c

Does Wells have over 1100 yards? Average over 6.7 ypc? Have 12 TDs? Have 6 100 yard games? No he doesn't. There is nothing that Wells has done on the field that would prove he is better than Spiller.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                                Originally posted by FutureScout
                                yah to bad clemson still lossed.
                                Yeah, too bad you can't spell.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information