X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FutureScout
    replied
    Moody- plays against Pac10. Very hard conference :roll:
    Spiller- plays in ACC, not great this year but still a lot better on defense
    Goodson- Big 12, and tears it up there. alot better than pac 10

All in all, Moody plays against terrible comp. while Spiller and Goodson play hard comp.

Put Spiller or Goodson at USC and you would see total domination.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by elway777
    Originally posted by danman253
    Billybob, you have never watched cj spiller then.
    I've watched both and yeah its actually true Danman Moody beats Spiller in lateral agility,although Spiller also can carry a football in his arms.
    Not saying he isn't, but the term "way better agility" is crazy.

Leave a comment:

• elway777
    replied
    I've watched both and yeah its actually true Danman Moody beats Spiller in lateral agility,although Spiller also can carry a football in his arms.

Leave a comment:

• elway777
    replied
    Originally posted by FutureScout
    Also its funny to whoever said Moody is Reggie Bush 2. Michael Goodson and CJ Spiller both fit the role so much better. Michael Goodson was recruited to SC as the next Reggie Bush, something Moody wasn't recruited as.
    Emanuel Moody is Chad Morton 2.

Leave a comment:

• FutureScout
    replied
    Also its funny to whoever said Moody is Reggie Bush 2. Michael Goodson and CJ Spiller both fit the role so much better. Michael Goodson was recruited to SC as the next Reggie Bush, something Moody wasn't recruited as.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• billybob
    replied
    moody was the starting rb over stafon johnson, allen bradford, and cj. gable that is saying something. Moody does not have the same speed as Spiller but he has way better agility (Like Bush).

Leave a comment:

• FutureScout
    replied
    Moody? You have to be kidding... He's good, but not top tier. The kid was a steroid maniac in the first half of his HS career I am told.

Leave a comment:

• elway777
    replied
    Originally posted by billybob
    this is easy the most exciting back in college football emmanuel moody. anyone who voted for c.j. gable, he would not even be playing if moody did not get hurt as moody was the starter the first three games. dont worry reggie bush II will be playing today against the bruins.
    CJ Spiller is more like Bush than Gable...
    Gable reminds me of cadillac williams.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by billybob
    this is easy the most exciting back in college football emmanuel moody. anyone who voted for c.j. gable, he would not even be playing if moody did not get hurt as moody was the starter the first three games. dont worry reggie bush II will be playing today against the bruins.
    CJ Spiller is more like Bush than Gable...

Leave a comment:

• billybob
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by dcarey20
    Spiller....he can score from anywhere and he has really worked well with James Davis. Clemson could be amazing if they had a decent quarterback.
    They got one coming i nnext year in Willy Korn.

Leave a comment:

• dcarey20
    replied
    Spiller....he can score from anywhere and he has really worked well with James Davis. Clemson could be amazing if they had a decent quarterback.

Leave a comment:

• TIP
    replied
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by keylime_5
    Originally posted by djp4516
    I think Spiller will be the better college back and Wells being the better pro prospect of the two.
    Crap, I think Wells will be a heisman finalist in 2008, and All-Big Ten in 2007 and 08
    You think every OSU player is going to win everything.
    QFT

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by keylime_5
    Originally posted by djp4516
    I think Spiller will be the better college back and Wells being the better pro prospect of the two.
    Crap, I think Wells will be a heisman finalist in 2008, and All-Big Ten in 2007 and 08
    Yeah becuz there is no way he can get hurt or get in legal trouble or thingsa of that nature. I could of sworn AD would win the heisman this year, but hey...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information