Who is the better freshman RB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FutureScout
    not before the game. Texas had an average of 42 yards rushing a game if im right. It is like 41 or 43 yrds rushing a game. AD had 100 something on 30 something carries. Give me Texas rush D.
    No one runs on then because they can pass for 500 yards... No one runs on Michigan because they can't...

Petterson had 109 yards on 22 carries also.

NOT TO MENTION MICHIGAN IS #1 STILL....

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank....shdef&site=org

Comment

You don't need to run people over when they can't catch you.
      Actually, you do need to run over some people some times. When there is no space to "run away" from people, it's generally a better idea to run through them than away from them.

Regardless, this runningback class is amazing.
      Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
        I don't see how anyone can say anyone other than Spiller right now.
        Spiller really impressed me with his speed id change my vote but i cant.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

cj gable was pretty beastly in the USC vs. ND game

Comment

Originally posted by FutureScout
            not before the game. Texas had an average of 42 yards rushing a game if im right. It is like 41 or 43 yrds rushing a game. AD had 100 something on 30 something carries. Give me Texas rush D.
            The Fact you live in texas would have no relevance to that though... AD ran for 100 on them on 20 carries, not 30. Wells and Pittman break off two big runs which benefitted alot to their numbers. So no, I take michigans in a heartbeat.

Comment

Spiller is just ridiculously explosive. You are seeing what Noel Devine will be next year for whoever gets him (or in 3, when he qualifies).

I like Keiland Williams, but I don't think he has the durability to last an SEC schedule, same with Ben Tate.

Goodson has been pretty good, but not on the level of Wells or Spiller.

I think Spiller will be the better college back and Wells being the better pro prospect of the two.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516
                Spiller is just ridiculously explosive. You are seeing what Noel Devine will be next year for whoever gets him (or in 3, when he qualifies).

I like Keiland Williams, but I don't think he has the durability to last an SEC schedule, same with Ben Tate.

Goodson has been pretty good, but not on the level of Wells or Spiller.

I think Spiller will be the better college back and Wells being the better pro prospect of the two.
                I'll give you Spiller being better than Goodson, but no way Wells is better this year. What has Wells done that Goodson hasn't done. And don't say anything team wise. Goodson amazes everyone. CJ Spiller is on his own level with Goodson right behind him. Corso thinks Goodson is the next Reggie Bush. That is saying something for Spiller.
                It goes Spiller, Goodson, and then Wells.

Comment

Watch out for Lamarcus Coker in the near future. If it wasnt for a knee injury you would be hearing a lot more about this guy.

Comment

Crap, I think Wells will be a heisman finalist in 2008, and All-Big Ten in 2007 and 08

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
                      Crap, I think Wells will be a heisman finalist in 2008, and All-Big Ten in 2007 and 08
                      You think every OSU player is going to win everything.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Yeah becuz there is no way he can get hurt or get in legal trouble or thingsa of that nature. I could of sworn AD would win the heisman this year, but hey...

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                          You think every OSU player is going to win everything.
                          QFT

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                          Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                          ^^^^^^
                          OMFG LMAO

Comment

Spiller....he can score from anywhere and he has really worked well with James Davis. Clemson could be amazing if they had a decent quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20
                              Spiller....he can score from anywhere and he has really worked well with James Davis. Clemson could be amazing if they had a decent quarterback.
                              They got one coming i nnext year in Willy Korn.

Comment

this is easy the most exciting back in college football emmanuel moody. anyone who voted for c.j. gable, he would not even be playing if moody did not get hurt as moody was the starter the first three games. dont worry reggie bush II will be playing today against the bruins.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information