Who is the better freshman RB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billybob
    this is easy the most exciting back in college football emmanuel moody. anyone who voted for c.j. gable, he would not even be playing if moody did not get hurt as moody was the starter the first three games. dont worry reggie bush II will be playing today against the bruins.
    CJ Spiller is more like Bush than Gable...

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
      Originally posted by billybob
      this is easy the most exciting back in college football emmanuel moody. anyone who voted for c.j. gable, he would not even be playing if moody did not get hurt as moody was the starter the first three games. dont worry reggie bush II will be playing today against the bruins.
      CJ Spiller is more like Bush than Gable...
      Gable reminds me of cadillac williams.

Comment

Moody? You have to be kidding... He's good, but not top tier. The kid was a steroid maniac in the first half of his HS career I am told.

Comment

moody was the starting rb over stafon johnson, allen bradford, and cj. gable that is saying something. Moody does not have the same speed as Spiller but he has way better agility (Like Bush).

Comment

Billybob, you have never watched cj spiller then.

Comment

Also its funny to whoever said Moody is Reggie Bush 2. Michael Goodson and CJ Spiller both fit the role so much better. Michael Goodson was recruited to SC as the next Reggie Bush, something Moody wasn't recruited as.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureScout
                Also its funny to whoever said Moody is Reggie Bush 2. Michael Goodson and CJ Spiller both fit the role so much better. Michael Goodson was recruited to SC as the next Reggie Bush, something Moody wasn't recruited as.
                Emanuel Moody is Chad Morton 2.

Comment

I've watched both and yeah its actually true Danman Moody beats Spiller in lateral agility,although Spiller also can carry a football in his arms.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
                    I've watched both and yeah its actually true Danman Moody beats Spiller in lateral agility,although Spiller also can carry a football in his arms.
                    Not saying he isn't, but the term "way better agility" is crazy.

Comment

Moody- plays against Pac10. Very hard conference :roll:
                      Spiller- plays in ACC, not great this year but still a lot better on defense
                      Goodson- Big 12, and tears it up there. alot better than pac 10

All in all, Moody plays against terrible comp. while Spiller and Goodson play hard comp.

Put Spiller or Goodson at USC and you would see total domination.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureScout
                        Moody- plays against Pac10. Very hard conference :roll:
                        Spiller- plays in ACC, not great this year but still a lot better on defense
                        Goodson- Big 12, and tears it up there. alot better than pac 10

All in all, Moody plays against terrible comp. while Spiller and Goodson play hard comp.

Put Spiller or Goodson at USC and you would see total domination.
                        You totally discredit your whole statement by saying the Big 12 is ALOT better than the Pac 10.

Comment

FS, The big 12 is the worst BCS conference...

Comment

i say spiller
                            The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Comment

As much as I hate doing it, I voted for Spiller, he's just too much for a lot of ACC teams. Chris Wells is barely behind him though.

Comment

Demarco Murray

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information