Who is the better freshman RB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJ Spiller.

Just curious though, isn't Jonathan Stewart a Freshman?
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Sophmore

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
        Sophmore
        :?

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Chris "Beanie" Wells. He seems moreso the type of back who you could get consistent yards with, and dominate with the rush game. In addition to occasionally breaking off the big one. He has a tremendous combo platter of speed and power. The runs that I've seen from Wells were individually more impressive. It just wasn't all blocking. When I've seen Spiller, he's taken advantage of holes with his speed, but the holes have been huge. I could have run for a hundred against Georgia Tech with the holes that the O-Line were creating, and in some other games as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BerninWI
            Chris "Beanie" Wells. He seems moreso the type of back who you could get consistent yards with, and dominate with the rush game. In addition to occasionally breaking off the big one. He has a tremendous combo platter of speed and power. The runs that I've seen from Wells were individually more impressive. It just wasn't all blocking. When I've seen Spiller, he's taken advantage of holes with his speed, but the holes have been huge. I could have run for a hundred against Georgia Tech with the holes that the O-Line were creating, and in some other games as well.
            While I agree that Wells is more the type of back that will get consistent yards, what Spiller did was crazy. He wasn't always running through holes with no one here. He made his fair share of people look like fools.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

In the michigan-ohio state game, Wells looked scary good to me, I was really impressed

Comment

I like Goodson but both Wells and Spiller are much better than him. Gimme Spiller though I love his rushing style.
                Whats up buttercup!

Comment

wells(homer)

sig by me
                  Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers

Comment

Best freshman RB is Emmanuel Moody, not far behind is Stafon Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information