Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bednarik finalists (suprises)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bednarik finalists (suprises)

    Lamarr Woodley, Paul Puz, and DAN CONNOR :shock:

    Check out ESPNs sports nation, they list the finalists for most awards.

    So who wins?

  • #2
    WOOHOO!!! TWO PSU LBS!!!!!! GO PUZ AND CONNOR!

    Props to Darnik

    Originally posted by CutlerChris
    Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

    She was a woman.
    ^^^^^^
    OMFG LMAO

    Comment


    • #3
      All three are really really good. I say Woodley b/c he can rush the passer, make openfield tackles, stop the run, etc.

      Comment


      • #4
        Woodley should win this.

        Poz doesn't even deserve to be on the list.
        Connor might deserve it but hes hasn't been that much better than Woodley, and Woodley is a senior won a better team.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by snuff
          Woodley should win this.

          Poz doesn't even deserve to be on the list.
          Connor might deserve it but hes hasn't been that much better than Woodley, and Woodley is a senior won a better team.
          Yea...tell me why doesn't Puz deserve to be on this list? Connor started out strong, but Poz had an excellent second half of the season, in fact he's been very good since the OSU game. I'm not saying He should be a lock for it, but I think he;s deserving.

          Props to Darnik

          Originally posted by CutlerChris
          Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

          She was a woman.
          ^^^^^^
          OMFG LMAO

          Comment


          • #6
            Because David Harris.

            Comment


            • #7
              Puz doesn't deserve to be on this list? Laughable.

              Comment


              • #8
                Woodley should win this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by WeAre31
                  Puz doesn't deserve to be on this list? Laughable.
                  Says the man with 6 posts and a picture of him in his avatar...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Connor>Poz

                    Sig by gbpackers0065

                    Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NickBam
                      Connor>Poz
                      No

                      Props to Darnik

                      Originally posted by CutlerChris
                      Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

                      She was a woman.
                      ^^^^^^
                      OMFG LMAO

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NickBam
                        Connor>Poz
                        yes

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by snuff
                          Originally posted by NickBam
                          Connor>Poz
                          yes
                          No

                          Props to Darnik

                          Originally posted by CutlerChris
                          Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

                          She was a woman.
                          ^^^^^^
                          OMFG LMAO

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Even I'm gonna say Poz has had a better year.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Connor is pretty overrated because from what I've seen the only thing he is better at is blitzing.

                              That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information