X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
    Mays can cover
    Taylor can not

Besides he was a true freshman, and isn't even close to hitting his true potential.
    Sean Taylor can't cover? BLASPHEMY! He flys all around the field, although he does not look for the ball as often as he sould, he is always there. Just a little too aggressive most of the time, but he can definitely cover.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Elway I really hope you don't think Mays can cover better than Taylor and you were just joking.

You know who ran a 4.24 in spring a few years ago? Marcus Maxey. Who? Exactly.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

It was hand-timed, im sure, which means it could be between 4.5 and 4.2, they chose closer to 4.2. Mays has a long way to go before he is 1/2 the Safety Taylor was in college.

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
          It was hand-timed, im sure, which means it could be between 4.5 and 4.2, they chose closer to 4.2. Mays has a long way to go before he is 1/2 the Safety Taylor was in college.
          EXACTLY...

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Mays can cover
            Taylor can not

Besides he was a true freshman, and isn't even close to hitting his true potential.
            I'm not taking shots @ Mays.. I like him.. He's obviously a freak.

But the Taylor comparsion is really really bad IMO.

Comment

No, it is true that Sean Taylor can't cover that well. He's more of a Roy Williams in the box type of player, (let's not kid ourselves though Taylor is a much better cover guy than Williams), but good God can he hit. I think Taylor is still looking for his jock from when Stallworth double-moved him this year

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                No, it is true that Sean Taylor can't cover that well. He's more of a Roy Williams in the box type of player, (let's not kid ourselves though Taylor is a much better cover guy than Williams), but good God can he hit. I think Taylor is still looking for his jock from when Stallworth double-moved him this year
                do u know who Sean Taylor is? ..doesnt sound like it

Comment

had he gone to VT, it would have been a 4.16.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
                    http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=1758925
                    It says 4.5 and is not tough, so he's not a Sean Taylor yet, but he has almost everything else. I bet he got a 4.4 or 4.35 at best and I think that you are right about the hand timed, they probably are hyping him, this sort of thing happens a lot.

Comment

He ran a 4.59 at a rivals event in HS... Yeah cutting off .31 seems reasonable.

Comment

He looked really good the few USC games I saw last year. I thought he stood out on defense. I can easily see him being a 1st rounder for sure.

Comment

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                          Last edited by Ho0k Em'; 04-25-2007, 06:22 PM.
                          Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                            do u know who Sean Taylor is? ..doesnt sound like it
                            I do know who Sean Taylor is. The lingering image of him covering someone I have is Stallworth juking the crap out of him and scampering for a TD. Maybe I need to watch more Skins games, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                              I'm not taking shots @ Mays.. I like him.. He's obviously a freak.

But the Taylor comparsion is really really bad IMO.

Well the comparison is just coming from the size and speed obviously.

Anybody who has watched Mays this spring knows how much his game has matured. Im excited to see him play this year.

Comment

Well the comparison is just coming from the size and speed obviously.

Anybody who has watched Mays this spring knows how much his game has matured. Im excited to see him play this year.
                                He seemed soft to me last year.. But you have definitely seen him more than me.

& Taylor is the exact opposite of soft.. That's why I didn't like the comparsion.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information