• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Crable time baby!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
      Some where over a rainbow....... James Laurinaitis just over pursued or miss read another play. But everyone praised him for his fire!

Yeah not bad for a 19 year old and another year of offseason flim work and coaching will help. last year was last year for a reason, if that makes sense
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

1. Michigan
        2. Wisconsin
        3. Ohio St.
        4. The Rest

Comment

Who does Ohio State have on O besides Beanie Wells?

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
            Ok we have proven playmakers on O, you don't.
            *sigh*

if you want to bury your head in the sand, that's fine. Chris Wells might end up being better than Mike Hart....which sets him as a playmaker already just for being in the discussion. You saw Robiskie at his best....but I'm sure you'll just blame that on all the attention being focused on Ginn and Gonzo, and that he had Troy Smith throwing to him.

Doesn't bother me much if you want to be in denial.

Comment

Valid point, but Robiskie had one play. You're telling me Robiskie is better than Manningham and Arrington? We may have to get your head examined for that one. Chris Wells is not proven, I'm sorry. One big run vs. Michigan does not mean you're proven. Do I think he will be a very very good back? Yes. Then again, we also thought Clarett was going to be nasty for years to come. Michigan has PROVEN offensive playmakers, Ohio State has POTENTIAL playmakers. Henne, Hart, Manningham, Long will all be All Big 10 first team, with Arrington almost a lock for second team. So yes, Michigan has the horses on offense as of right now.

On the other side of the ball, I really like OSU's defense. Malcolm Jenkins is a good CB and Laurinaitis, despite his overpursuing at times, has the potential to be an incredible LB, and oh my that defensive line.......wow...

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                Some where over a rainbow....... James Laurinaitis just over pursued or miss read another play. But everyone praised him for his fire!
                the kid just made first team all american as a sophomore. even if he was a little overrated nobody can say he is not a player. give him a break

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  Who does Ohio State have on O besides Beanie Wells?
                  I know a lot of people will call me out for this, but Brian Robiskie is the real deal. If he weren't playing behind Ginn and Gonzo, he'd be mentioned amongst the best in the big 10 already.

I'll put Arrington and Manningham ahead of him for now, but by the end of the season, it might be a different story.

He reminds me a lot of Braylon Edwards. He has the best hands on the team, runs excellent routes, is pretty fast (4.45ish) is tall, and is a good jumpballer. Wide receiver is not a concern for me. The only position on offense to me that is a huge concern is quarterback. Other than that, all other positions IMO won't be a problem. Offensive line returns our two best players, and a third starter. We have Chris Wells at RB... nuff said. TE's return, receivers return some good experience.
                  Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Valid point, but Robiskie had one play. You're telling me Robiskie is better than Manningham and Arrington? We may have to get your head examined for that one. Chris Wells is not proven, I'm sorry. One big run vs. Michigan does not mean you're proven. Do I think he will be a very very good back? Yes. Then again, we also thought Clarett was going to be nasty for years to come. Michigan has PROVEN offensive playmakers, Ohio State has POTENTIAL playmakers. Henne, Hart, Manningham, Long will all be All Big 10 first team, with Arrington almost a lock for second team. So yes, Michigan has the horses on offense as of right now.

On the other side of the ball, I really like OSU's defense. Malcolm Jenkins is a good CB and Laurinaitis, despite his overpursuing at times, has the potential to be an incredible LB, and oh my that defensive line.......wow...
                    He's better than Arrington....which isn't hard since he'll play this year and AA won't. He's not better than Manningham yet and I never said he was or would be. You don't have to be in order to be a playmaker.

He made more than 1 play against Michigan, but there were other games during that year besides the OSU Michigan one.

Like I said....if you want to bury your head in the sand and hide behind the word "proven", be my guest. Mike Hart, Chad Henne, and Mario Manningham were unproven at one point too. Doesn't mean jack now, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                      It's Crable time baby!
                      Have fun getting your asses handed to you by USC/Texas/Ohio State/Any Team who is any good in the Top 25, Yet again in 2007.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by CC View Post
                        So did those dominant Cowboys from OK St.
                        Alamo Bowl, nuff said. We own you.
                        Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Michigan State? Were you ever good?
                          HuskerNation, hey yeah you own Michigan because of a second-tier bowl win on a year where Michigan had their worst season in a while? Suuuuuuuuuuuure you do.

JCarver, perhaps the 126 people that have said it on this board didn't get to you. Adrian Arrington IS playing this year, so yep, I'll take Arrington over Robiskie. gstock05, please, let's not compare some nobody on the Buckeyes to Braylon Edwards. Let me know when Robiskie catches 97 balls in a season for over 1300 yards while consistently getting double and triple teamed and we'll discuss a comparison. By the way, Braylon Edwards, asmitty45, since you're such a big Sparty fan, you remember him right? Triple OT cough cough

Comment

I guess when you're a Nebraska fan the most you can get excited for is when your team catches a big 10 power on a down year in a bowl game. Not like there's any chance of them winning the Big XII anyway, so take what you can get right?

Comment

Michigan State? Were you ever good?
                              HuskerNation, hey yeah you own Michigan because of a second-tier bowl win on a year where Michigan had their worst season in a while? Suuuuuuuuuuuure you do.

JCarver, perhaps the 126 people that have said it on this board didn't get to you. Adrian Arrington IS playing this year, so yep, I'll take Arrington over Robiskie. gstock05, please, let's not compare some nobody on the Buckeyes to Braylon Edwards. Let me know when Robiskie catches 97 balls in a season for over 1300 yards while consistently getting double and triple teamed and we'll discuss a comparison. By the way, Braylon Edwards, asmitty45, since you're such a big Sparty fan, you remember him right? Triple OT cough cough
                              So nobody is allowed to be talked about until after they're good? I'm guessing this only applies to non-Michigan players though.

How's Marge?

Comment

I guess when you're a Nebraska fan the most you can get excited for is when your team catches a big 10 power on a down year in a bowl game. Not like there's any chance of them winning the Big XII anyway, so take what you can get right?
                                Yeah, a down year. They had all the same players they had last year when they were supposedly so great. So were they just taking it easy on us?
                                Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information