Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My long big 10 reviews and thoughts for 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by JCarver27 View Post
    So nobody is allowed to be talked about until after they're good? I'm guessing this only applies to non-Michigan players though.

    How's Marge?

    I don't even see any Mich people comparing Manningham to Braylon...

    Nobody is ragging on OSU, but there is no doubt they need to reload their playmakers, so lets see how that goes before there is talk of them winning the big ten.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by JCarver27 View Post
      So nobody is allowed to be talked about until after they're good? I'm guessing this only applies to non-Michigan players though.

      How's Marge?

      No, that's not what I said. I said the comparing an unproven receiver to one of the greatest receivers in Big 10 history isn't very accurate. Sorry I don't see the comparison. Braylon Edwards dominated the Big 10. Robiskie had a few good plays.

      HuskerNation, is that a serious statement? Mike Hart was banged up the whole year, the defense underachieved and the team sucked in general. If you can't see the difference between 7-5 and 11-2, you have issues.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        No, that's not what I said. I said the comparing an unproven receiver to one of the greatest receivers in Big 10 history isn't very accurate. Sorry I don't see the comparison. Braylon Edwards dominated the Big 10. Robiskie had a few good plays.

        HuskerNation, is that a serious statement? Mike Hart was banged up the whole year, the defense underachieved and the team sucked in general. If you can't see the difference between 7-5 and 11-2, you have issues.
        And you think that was our best team we ever put on the field? Give me a break. They had way more talent than us and we stomped their asses in the second half. Bottom line.
        Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

        Comment


        • #34
          Of course you guys won the Alamo Bowl. Nebraska is the king of mediocre bowls baby! Stomped their asses? Yeah um didn't you win because Tyler Ecker was too ******** to realize he runs a 9.76 in the 40 and not pitch it to Breaston? I guess if you win one game you "own" another team. If that's the way it works we have to re-evaluate certain series over the course of history. Hey good season for Nebraska this year! Only 5 losses!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
            Of course you guys won the Alamo Bowl. Nebraska is the king of mediocre bowls baby! Stomped their asses? Yeah um didn't you win because Tyler Ecker was too ******** to realize he runs a 9.76 in the 40 and not pitch it to Breaston? I guess if you win one game you "own" another team. If that's the way it works we have to re-evaluate certain series over the course of history. Hey good season for Nebraska this year! Only 5 losses!
            When a school is rebuilding and manages to knock off a school like Michigan it's something special. We're fine for now chillin with our 5 national titles while we rebuild. Don't worry bout us.
            Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

            Comment


            • #36
              Like I said, if it's a big deal to beat a watered-down Michigan team, then good for you

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                Like I said, if it's a big deal to beat a watered-down Michigan team, then good for you
                When we are rebuilding it is a big deal to get your first bowl win under a new coach and get the program going in the right direction. If you don't understand that then you are one stupid motherf*cker.
                Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

                Comment


                • #38
                  sniper26, can you say anything constructive or do you really have nothing but insults because none of us want to hear it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Guys, Guys.... Don't worry... Michigan has Stevie Brown, Jonas Mouton, Donavon Warren, and Brandon Graham... We are going to have like the bestest of bestest defensive in the universe. I mean it doesn't matter that they havent proven anythingz they were good recruits and had a good spring... Duh there going to be great.

                    Oh and thanks for letting me know Adrian Arrington isn't playing next year... News to me... I hear Beanie Wells isn't playing next year either... You know where I got that info? Yeah, same place you did... From my ass.

                    Jbond do any of these kids stay in your dorm? You need to hold bias 101 for them.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by snuff View Post
                      Guys, Guys.... Don't worry... Michigan has Stevie Brown, Jonas Mouton, Donavon Warren, and Brandon Graham... We are going to have like the bestest of bestest defensive in the universe. I mean it doesn't matter that they havent proven anythingz they were good recruits and had a good spring... Duh there going to be great.

                      Oh and thanks for letting me know Adrian Arrington isn't playing next year... News to me... I hear Beanie Wells isn't playing next year either... You know where I got that info? Yeah, same place you did... From my ass.

                      Jbond do any of these kids stay in your dorm? You need to hold bias 101 for them.
                      You'd think a guy supposedly going to college would know the difference between they're and there. LMAO
                      Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by HuskerNation View Post
                        You'd think a guy supposedly going to college would know the difference between they're and there. LMAO
                        Who says I don't know the difference?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by snuff View Post
                          Who says I don't know the difference?
                          "There going to be great" LOL
                          Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by HuskerNation View Post
                            "There going to be great" LOL
                            K, I got it wrong, I admit that, but that doesn't mean I don't know the difference...

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by snuff View Post
                              Guys, Guys.... Don't worry... Michigan has Stevie Brown, Jonas Mouton, Donavon Warren, and Brandon Graham... We are going to have like the bestest of bestest defensive in the universe. I mean it doesn't matter that they havent proven anythingz they were good recruits and had a good spring... Duh there going to be great.

                              Oh and thanks for letting me know Adrian Arrington isn't playing next year... News to me... I hear Beanie Wells isn't playing next year either... You know where I got that info? Yeah, same place you did... From my ass.

                              Jbond do any of these kids stay in your dorm? You need to hold bias 101 for them.
                              How adult. Well played.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by snuff View Post
                                K, I got it wrong, I admit that, but that doesn't mean I don't know the difference...
                                Sure it does. Or else you would have used the correct word.
                                Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information