Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 Penn State Player Arrested-King Included

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6 Penn State Player Arrested-King Included

    http://www.startribune.com/503/story/1148582.html

    cred 2 BoneKrusher

  • #2
    You sound like my grandmother. They were not arrested, unless you use the term like she does(not shoveling sidewalks).

    If you're going to post that, post the police report. Any self respecting man will understand. ****, I hate this. Scirotto will be the only one the ends up with charges, all others will be dropped. I know this as someone that knows how the legal system works.

    Comment


    • #3
      We are Penn State

      Comment


      • #4
        This is F'ed up. King, Scirrotto, Sales, Hayes, Seargent and Baker are involved. All of those were expected to contribute next season.

        I hope they don't miss a lot of time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Like reigle said, Scirrotto is the only one who will get serious charges.

          Problem is, next year or two years from now it will be brought up when King is a potential top 15 pick. Regardless of whether he gets convicted of anything or if charges are dropped it will still be brought up come draft time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Each player faces at least one felony count of criminal trespass.
            I guess felonies are that important anymore?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MaxV View Post
              This is F'ed up. King, Scirrotto, Sales, Hayes, Seargent and Baker are involved. All of those were expected to contribute next season.

              I hope they don't miss a lot of time.
              or you could be a decent human being instead of a morinic fan boy and hope they learn from their mistakes.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JCarver27 View Post
                or you could be a decent human being instead of a morinic fan boy and hope they learn from their mistakes.
                Huh? Morinic?

                If you really have more class then me then you wouldn't be making a statement like that about someone you know NOTHING about.

                Hoping that these guys learn from their mistakes goes without saying.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think all be suspended for the opener


                  "O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                  Mike Tirico

                  Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

                  Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun


                  "(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by snuff View Post
                    I guess felonies are that important anymore?
                    You're either too young or too dumb to know how things work. I'd bet my life that nobody ends up with a felony on their record. It's standard practice for DA's to inflate charges to plead them down.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                      Huh? Morinic?

                      If you really have more class then me then you wouldn't be making a statement like that about someone you know NOTHING about.

                      Hoping that these guys learn from their mistakes goes without saying.
                      I never said I have more class than you.

                      And the only reason you're upset that they might miss a lot of time is because they're football players. Apparently based off this instance, they're also idiots who think they can do whatever they want regardless of the rules. If the only thing you take from that is "Damn....players from my favorite team are going to miss games", well then......that shows a lot about you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Tk3 View Post

                        Problem is, next year or two years from now it will be brought up when King is a potential top 15 pick.
                        Even if his charges would stick (which they're not), it's nothing running a 4.35 wouldn't fix. :)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Penn State should suspend the other 60 players on the team for not helping their teammates out. What kinda teamwork is that?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Keakathin View Post
                            Penn State should suspend the other 60 players on the team for not helping their teammates out. What kinda teamwork is that?
                            Morelli was there. He threw a big glass vase at somebody, but missed.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JCarver27 View Post
                              Morelli was there. He threw a big glass vase at somebody, but missed.
                              He always did have accuracy issues.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information