Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keakathin View Post
    He always did have accuracy issues.
    Then Tony Hunt showed up and carried him all the way home.

Comment

Originally posted by JCarver27 View Post
      Then Tony Hunt showed up and carried him all the way home.
      Took him 3 days to do it but word is Tony improved his 40 to under 5 seconds after the workout. Good for him.

Comment

Stupid for King. everything the nfl looks into behavoir.

Comment

Like I've been saying.......http://pennstate.scout.com/2/641538.html

The NFL cares about guns, drugs, and rape...not little stuff like maybe possibly getting into a fight.

Comment

Yea, and that "little stuff" (which I wouldn't call basically breaking into someones home) is what turns into big stuff later on. My question for you is, if this was a player or players on a team other than PSU, say OSU or Michigan, would you be calling it "little stuff" and saying it wasn't a big deal? I highly doubt it.

Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

All charges dropped except for Scirrotto and Baker.

Comment

It isnt a big deal to get a bunch of guys together, push your way into a private residence, and proceed to to assault those inside....

"Possibly getting into a fight" is pushing a guy at a party you were invited too, or maybe going outside and ya know, getting into a fight...

But hey, they're football players, just having some fun! I'm sure they'll never have anything like this happen again. Ask Chris Henry and Pacman, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

The whole story is in an article on Yahoo.
                  Last edited by skarocksoi; 05-05-2007, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                    Yea, and that "little stuff" (which I wouldn't call basically breaking into someones home) is what turns into big stuff later on. My question for you is, if this was a player or players on a team other than PSU, say OSU or Michigan, would you be calling it "little stuff" and saying it wasn't a big deal? I highly doubt it.
                    And you'd be wrong.

Comment

King has already had charges against him dropped.

Comment

shocking stuff

Comment

All but 4 players have been cleared including king. Chris Baker and Anthony Scirotto are still facing charges.

Comment

well joe paterno has decided to punish all the members of the team by making them clean beaver stadium after every home game, i like the punishment he is giving them because ive been to penn state games and wow is the place got a lot of trash after the games, and it is a huge stadium. so to all the penn state players have fun cleaning

here is the link http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?s...=lgns&expire=1
                            Last edited by mcdlaxbonz13; 05-23-2007, 12:42 AM.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information