Kenny Phillips...CB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Phillips...CB?

Since the Canes have Lovon Ponder & Anthony Reddick, do you think there is a chance that Phillips moves to corner?

how would this affect his draft stock, id only assume it would go up if his play is consistent

is he not the best safety they have though ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Reddick is gone for the year with an ACL tear. That gets rid of this debate

Originally posted by supermario86
      Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

didn't know that, well thats ends that possibility

i was hoping for some more helmet swingin action

Comment

anyways Phillips is the best saftey that they have by far and the coaches will always let their stars play their natural position

Comment

maybe one of the other guys, but you dont move phillips, top ten player in the country right now

Comment

Reddick is gone man...

Comment

The coaches were thinking about putting either him or Reddick at CB, but with Reddick getting hurt again Phillips and Ponder will stay as safety.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                  Reddick is gone man...
                  For the whole season, They will probably keep Phillips doing the same thing, I'd like to see if Phillips' brother can establish himself, both of them are good

Comment

is it true Reddick injured himself by playing pickup basketball?

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

isnt kenny phillips like 200 lbs?...i ask becuz i seen someone on a post say he has the body of sean taylor and i didnt think he was anywhere that big

Comment

He's probally between 205-215. Not nearly as imposing as Taylor, but hes still a beast.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

yea...i thnk he is def the best in the country...but i didnt think he was anywhere as big as taylor

Comment

def more like reed than taylor

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              Since the Canes have Lovon Ponder & Anthony Reddick, do you think there is a chance that Phillips moves to corner?

how would this affect his draft stock, id only assume it would go up if his play is consistent
                              reddick might miss the season and even if they do move phillips you know wat do u remember the duke game this season he played CB and tied the school record for most interceptions in a game with 3 interceptions honestly they will not move him because glenn sharpe is back and he will start and randy phillips will start to and they have bruce johnson(kelly jennings nephew) playing in the nickel and dime coverages with chavez grant

and u shouldnt forget willie cooper i still remember the game against duke this season he saved us with that game winning INT

SS:#1Kenny Phillips
                              FS:#35Lovon Ponder(this guys got a good freakin arm man)
                              and if #26reddick is back in time he will split time up with #28cooper
                              CB:#4Glenn Sharpe
                              CB:#6Randy Phillips
                              #22bruce johnson and #24chavez grant will split time at nickel and play on dime coverages together.

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information