What game are you most excited about?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    This is true +rep. Just liked the way you put it.

HuskerNation, I'd love to hear your explanation as to why the Michigan Ohio State game is overhyped?

For me, Michigan vs. Ohio State, Michigan vs. Penn State (because so many of my friends are PSU fans and it's always fun to watch Penn State find a new way to lose the game), Michigan vs. Notre Dame, Michigan vs. Wisconsin

Other than Michigan games, I always enjoy the USC Notre Dame game, though this baby could get ugly this year. SEC rivalry games are loads of fun too
    The media turns it into more than it actually is. There are many more intriguing games throughout the year that get less pub.
    Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

michigan vs osu..

they will have a TON of prospects i need to keep an eye out for

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
        USC VS. Idaho lol its gonna be so close!
        yeah cuz florida st. backed out.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by HuskerNation View Post
          Still bitter about us handing you your asses two years ago?
          Not at all. You were the one that said the game was overhyped, I just responded. But no, I'm not bitter about "getting our asses handed to us" when we lost by less than a TD. Plus the fact you guys had your best record in awhile at 9-5 last year and Michigan still had a better record and better ranking. I know you Nebraska fans don't have much to hold onto right now, but you're gripping that bowl victory like it's a lifeline back to relevance.

Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

USC just scored again.......
            Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

FSU vs Alabama

Storyline: Bobby Bowden finally gets to play Bama, but its Saban and his boys

Florida vs Tenneesee

Storyline: The defending champs have their first true test and its in Gainesville. Another potential classic Gator Chomp vs Rocky Top showdown.

LSU vs Virginia Tech

Storyline: Number 1 defense vs Number 2 defense. Defense, defense, defense. But LSU has the better offense. But Tech has the better offensive playmaker (in Ore). Set Tivo

Miami (Fl) vs Oklahoma

Storyline: Shannon tries to prove Miami is back on the right track and Norman tries to get over life without AD

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Didn't Nebraska give up 41 to Oklahoma State last year?

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                  yeah cuz florida st. backed out.
                  come again?

when has FSU EVER been afraid to play anybody? we have already won AT USC, AT Nebraska, AT Michigan...I mean be real with yourself. Where is your documentation citing your claims

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Wait, Cotton Bowl, what?

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                      and dont even mention the 70 somethin Texas Tech laid on them a few years back....now that I think about it, didnt Kansas put up over 40 on Nebraska and take a game into OT last year? I think I remember that fame on Fox Sports Net

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Hmmm....look out for that potent Oklahoma State offense HuskerNation, they're nasty. Having our asses handed to us? Losing by less than a TD is getting your ass handed to you? Then you guys got obliterated by the same SC squad, got your ass handed to you by Texas, killed by the mighty Cowboys, throttled by the Sooners and got your ass handed to you again by Auburn. Hold on to that bowl win for dear life bud, it's about all you have being a Husker fan recently. Too bad Michigan doesn't play Nebraska this year, that would almost be a close game

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                          Every team has bad games buddy boy.

Comment

Nebraska seems to have more of them than most. That 70 points by Texas Tech must have hurt huh? Oops, I think they just scored again.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              Hmmm....look out for that potent Oklahoma State offense HuskerNation, they're nasty. Having our asses handed to us? Losing by less than a TD is getting your ass handed to you? Then you guys got obliterated by the same SC squad, got your ass handed to you by Texas, killed by the mighty Cowboys, throttled by the Sooners and got your ass handed to you again by Auburn. Hold on to that bowl win for dear life bud, it's about all you have being a Husker fan recently. Too bad Michigan doesn't play Nebraska this year, that would almost be a close game
                              Until you guys do something worth noting like beating a good team. Ohio State, USC whatever, we own you, and there's no two ways about it. Try getting a win worth talking about then come talk to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                                Nebraska seems to have more of them than most. That 70 points by Texas Tech must have hurt huh? Oops, I think they just scored again.
                                Win a big game then talk to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information