What game are you most excited about?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuskerNation View Post
    Until you guys do something worth noting like beating a good team. Ohio State, USC whatever, we own you, and there's no two ways about it. Try getting a win worth talking about then come talk to me.
    Except for the fact Michigan has a winning record against Nebraska. Yea, pure ownage.

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Big wins ? Like Nicholls State? Or Troy?

Comment

Don't strain your arm clinging to that one win too hard bud. If that's ownership I guess you're Texas Tech's *****?

Comment

Or like that dominating performance against ball state?
          Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Keep grasping at those straws, I'm sure one will eventually lead to people caring about Nebraska again. Wait, have you guys played in a BSC bowl? Seriously, I'm wondering.

Comment

Wait wait wait, you wanna bring up the BCS? You guys haven't won a BCS game since f*ckin 1998! Which was coincidentally the last won we won as well, but don't act like getting your asses handed to you by Texas and USC was some kind of accomplishment. It was an embarrasment. 4 straight bowl losses and counting, look out Notre Dame, Michigan is gunning for your record! LMFAO
              Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Did they beat Ball State? Yes. End of story.

Pretty sure Nicholls State isn't D-1. Just sayin'.

FYI, I think Texas Tech just scored again

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  Did they beat Ball State? Yes. End of story.

Pretty sure Nicholls State isn't D-1. Just sayin'.

FYI, I think Texas Tech just scored again
                  Win a bowl game, and then talk to me.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskerNation View Post
                    Wait wait wait, you wanna bring up the BCS? You guys haven't won a BCS game since f*ckin 1998! Which was coincidentally the last won we won as well, but don't act like getting your asses handed to you by Texas and USC was some kind of accomplishment. It was an embarrasment. 4 straight bowl losses and counting, look out Notre Dame, Michigan is gunning for your record! LMFAO
                    Well, since the BCS wasn't in place in '98, I'll take that as a no. I see that your "asses handed to you" sense is still a little out of whack, since Texas beat us on a last second field goal. The point is, at least Michigan's actually been to a BCS game or 3.

Comment

What are you, 12 years old? Rehashing the same old points over and over again. Hey by the way do you guys ever plan on winning your conference again or is that once and done deal? Just wondering.....

Michigan vs. Nebraska 3-2-1...I guess we own you right?

Comment

Last second field goal is getting your ass kicked come on ironman you know that

Comment

I'm done with this. Keep clinging to that life line husker, maybe you'll get your head above water someday.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                            Well, since the BCS wasn't in place in '98, I'll take that as a no. I see that your "asses handed to you" sense is still a little out of whack, since Texas beat us on a last second field goal. The point is, at least Michigan's actually been to a BCS game or 3.
                            And lost them all! Wow, thats special. Who cares about going if you don't finish the job? I guess Michigan fans do!

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              Last second field goal is getting your ass kicked come on ironman you know that
                              I'm sorry, its more like choking. Is that better?

Comment

Kinda like you did vs. Texas this year? Without one of the greatest college QB's on their team? TTech scored again, you missed it. As with ironman, I'm done with this. Nebraska sucks and will probably never be relevant again, don't strain your arm reaching.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information