Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benchod View Post
    Its old?

The Coliseum is like the Sports Arena the USC basketball team used to play in, it has 'history' and that's about it.

I prefer the Rose Bowl.
    why the rosebowl is incredibly uncomfortable to watch a game at. at least for visitors. i mean you sit on a metal bench with no back support. how lame is that.

Hitman D

Comment

Notre Dame stadium.
      Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

After the remodeling Kinnick is about as nice a college football stadium as I've had the pleasure of seeing in person.

Comment

Since most of us are just repping our home team....

One of the biggest upsets in Oregon Football history took place on September 20, 2003 when the Ducks upset the third ranked Michigan Wolverines 31-27. A then record crowd of 59,023 fans made so much noise that left some in the Michigan press, who were used to seeing games in front of crowds over 100,000 people, very impressed. The Michigan Daily was quoted in an article regarding Autzen Stadium: "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the Big House sound like a pathetic whimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp' at Florida, 'The Shoe' in Columbus, and 'Death Valley' at Louisiana State. Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." Even Michigan coach Lloyd Carr stated that Autzen Stadium was the loudest stadium he'd ever been in.
          Autzen was named in a 2006 issue of The Sporting News as "The most intimidating college football stadium in the country."
          I'm sure there are many other great stadiums out there, I've just never been to them.

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
            why the rosebowl is incredibly uncomfortable to watch a game at. at least for visitors. i mean you sit on a metal bench with no back support. how lame is that.
            You don't sit at football games...

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
              You don't sit at football games...
              bs snuff. when you get there 2 hours before game time and watch warm ups. you sit. when you stand and its not "important" people yell to sit the eff down.

Hitman D

Comment

I love Commonwealth Stadium, and visiting fans have been quite complimentary of it as well.

I just don't think it gets any better than Between the Hedges at Sanford Stadium and I think it has a lot of history and tradition.

Comment

cmon now

Comment

Definitely not Memorial Stadium

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

I was able to play in the swamp and at pro player..... In the FHSAA State games, the swamp is the ****!!

Comment

not much homerism in this thread

Comment

Best Stadiums are in the SEC. Duh

Comment

Originally posted by constant cough View Post
                            Best Stadiums are in the SEC. Duh
                            Please don't...even if your kidding...

let's atleast keep this a thread about homerism arguing with homerism and not SEC vs. the world

Comment

Originally posted by benchod View Post
                              Its old?

The Coliseum is like the Sports Arena the USC basketball team used to play in, it has 'history' and that's about it.

I prefer the Rose Bowl.
                              The question is what isn't great about it. I mean the place is always going crazy beautiful weather a great atmosphere etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
                                The question is what isn't great about it. I mean the place is always going crazy beautiful weather a great atmosphere etc.
                                Ummm Its in Los Angeles.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information