Best College Football Stadium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
    The question is what isn't great about it. I mean the place is always going crazy beautiful weather a great atmosphere etc.
    Well, for starters, the place is half-empty during SC down years.

Comment

I'll put the Big House in there, simply because I like the history and the team of course. But unfortunately, the design is absolutely not conducive to making a loud stadium. In terms of actual crazy, fun atmosphere to watch a game, I've been to better, but it's still my favorite.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Guys, come on now. It's gotta be the Orange Bowl. ;)

But in all seriousness, Doak Campbell Stadium is a very beautiful stadium.

Comment

Nebraska has one of the best stadiums and some of the best fans in the nation

Edit: I am an Oklahoma fan
          Last edited by TH3; 05-02-2007, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Shouldn't the thread title just be "Name your team's stadium here?"

Comment

The modern day Roman Coliseum

Neyland Stadium

All homerism aside
              The Swamp
              Death Valley
              Florida State's(whatever the name)
              Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Last edited by AggieGreg06; 05-02-2007, 09:23 PM.
                Gig 'em!

Comment

I would post a picture but i'm a N00b and don't know how.

the big house

Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
                  I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
                    The question is what isn't great about it. I mean the place is always going crazy beautiful weather a great atmosphere etc.
                    You realize the weather argument is moot when the Rose Bowl is not more than 20 miles north.

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                      why the rosebowl is incredibly uncomfortable to watch a game at. at least for visitors. i mean you sit on a metal bench with no back support. how lame is that.
                      I'm pretty sure that there are no more benches and it is all stadium seats now. If not then its only a small little bit that isn't and to bad if your sitting there.
                      Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
                      Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

I don't know how you think the Colliseum(spelling?) is the best stadium. It's in the middle of the ghetto and I remember the bathrooms being port-a-potties and to get in the stadium you have to walk in through a long and narrow tunnel. Plus I had the worst experience ever there.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                          I don't know how you think the Colliseum(spelling?) is the best stadium. It's in the middle of the ghetto and I remember the bathrooms being port-a-potties and to get in the stadium you have to walk in through a long and narrow tunnel. Plus I had the worst experience ever there.
                          ya it does suck and every one from USC thinks everything they has is the best. Its not the best stadium.
                          Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
                          Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            haha no offense sweetness...I wasn't that impressed this year...most students thought going to the bars was tailgating...but the student section was pretty organized
                            That's why I said "post rennovation" and the tailgaiting hasn't been good because our team has sucked the past 4 or 5 years. With some expectations now, it'll be much better. I think I'm going to the Michigan Game though, which should be pretty awesome.

When the rennovations get done at Memorial, it's going to look pretty nice. It won't be the best stadium, but it'll be much improved.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Im glad Im not the first to say Neyland

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

The Horseshoe

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information