No announcement yet.

2008 Sleeper/Homer Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Robiskie and Malcolm Jenkins will have huge years.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Antoine Cason, PAC-10 DPOY
      The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

My sleeper and he's a true small-school sleeper is Kendall Langford. Massive DE out of Hampton with great pass rushing ability and proven production as a 3-4 DE. I see him being a better prospect than Ikiama Alama-Francis when he comes out. Sure he doesn't have the best competition but that didn't stop Justin Durant from being a second rounder this year.

http://www.hamptonpirates.com/roster...rid=71&sport=1

size: 6-6, 290lbs

stats starts/games - Tackles - Sacks - TFL
        2004 3/12 - 44 - 6 - 11.5
        2005 12/12 - 65 - 4.5 - 15.5
        2006 12/12 - 55 - 8 - 15.5
        10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

what is Hampton putting in their water...

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Small school sleeper - Steven Whitehead WR/RS McNeese St. He was first team 1-AA All-American last year as a return man and this year he is gonna put up monster numbers at receiver, too. Probably over 1,000 and lead 1-A/1-AA in return yards. Add in a few hundred rushing yards.

It's a definite homer pick b/c he's my boy from high school, but he really is gonna be makin some major noise next year.
            When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

Originally posted by Solomon View Post
              My sleeper and he's a true small-school sleeper is Kendall Langford. Massive DE out of Hampton with great pass rushing ability and proven production as a 3-4 DE. I see him being a better prospect than Ikiama Alama-Francis when he comes out. Sure he doesn't have the best competition but that didn't stop Justin Durant from being a second rounder this year.

http://www.hamptonpirates.com/roster...rid=71&sport=1

size: 6-6, 290lbs

stats starts/games - Tackles - Sacks - TFL
              2004 3/12 - 44 - 6 - 11.5
              2005 12/12 - 65 - 4.5 - 15.5
              2006 12/12 - 55 - 8 - 15.5
              Originally posted by -black View Post
              what is Hampton putting in their water...
              they just stole whatever miami and maryland was putting into their water supply..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Jonas Mouton/Brandon Graham/Steve Brown

All should step up on defense
                Last edited by DoWnThEfiElD; 05-14-2007, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
                  Small school sleeper - Steven Whitehead WR/RS McNeese St. He was first team 1-AA All-American last year as a return man and this year he is gonna put up monster numbers at receiver, too. Probably over 1,000 and lead 1-A/1-AA in return yards. Add in a few hundred rushing yards.

It's a definite homer pick b/c he's my boy from high school, but he really is gonna be makin some major noise next year.
                  Plus he has "Golden Boy" Derrick Fourroux throwing him the ball. I know about him all too well, he beat my high school pretty bad in a came that was televised throughout the state on Cox Sports TV a few years ago.

I went to school with a guy whos playing for McNeese... Jordan Romero, I think he's playing TE.
                  The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
                    Plus he has "Golden Boy" Derrick Fourroux throwing him the ball. I know about him all too well, he beat my high school pretty bad in a came that was televised throughout the state on Cox Sports TV a few years ago.

I went to school with a guy whos playing for McNeese... Jordan Romero, I think he's playing TE.
                    You know all about Whitehead or the quaterback? I swear my boy Whitehead had one of the best high school highlight films you'll ever see. And it was against legit competition. He was the MVP of the Bowden camp in 04 and runner up to I think Tedd Ginn Jr at the South Nike Camp his senior year. He was the real deal, but we went to a high school that really didn't do it's best to get it's players names out there to colleges. Where you from Saintsfan?

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                      they just stole whatever miami and maryland was putting into their water supply..
                      bacon grease.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Another homer pick is my boy Christian Ducre, Miss St. RB. He's a dawg I read on ESPN that he lit it up at their spring game with over a 100 yards. He's just a redshirt sophomore, so if he starts this year it'll be pretty tight. And while I'm at it, another homer pick is Matt Forte, Tulane RB. I pretty much **** wit any player that knows me on a first name basis. But all three are really good players.

Comment

Owen Schmitt FB WVU - Gets lost in the crowded backfield of WVU, but he really helps make that offense run whether, he opens holes for Pat White and Slaton (and hopefully Noel Devine this season), decent reciever, and filled in for Slaton in the Gator Bowl with 2 tds and 8.4 yards a carry. I thought that was crazy for a fullback in a spread offense.

I also love the Goodson, Spiller, Jenkins, and Ore picks too

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Davone Bess, Jason Rivers and Ryan Grice-Mullen the Hawaii receivers. I think they are a bit underrated - they are a big reason why Colt has gone so well. And can only get better in the situation they are in.
                            Last edited by Forzy; 05-18-2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

two incoming freshman to look for

Patrick Larimore MLB UCLA
                              -should be either 1 or 2 on the depth chart with no amazing talent in front of him

Shane Vereen RB/CB CAL
                              -should get some time at RB with forsett/best. also, is a great KR so should get some looks on special teams

Comment

Dorian Smith DE/Or.St-
                                This guy is underrated and Playes well against the pass recording 9 sacks also against the run he is good a big reason the beavers had many sacks this year and a much impovered Defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information